-ignore pls-

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I love them. I love them. I love them. I can't lose them. No more friends.
    Why did I make friends here in the first place?

I don't know what I've done
    or if I like what I've begun
    But Something told me to run
    and honey you know me it's all or none

There were sounds in my head,
    little voices whispering
    that I should go and this should end
    Oh and I found myself listening

I don't know who I am,
    who I am without you
    All I know is that I should
    I don't know if I could stand
    another hand upon you
    all I know is that I should

Cos she will love you
    more than I could
    she who dares to
    stand where I stood

See I thought love was black or white
    that it was wrong or it was right
    but you ain't leaving without a fight
    I am just as torn inside

-------------------------

I dont know what i want.
    I dont know what to do.
    I dont know anything anymore.

I'm so lost

I miss mum. Undescribably much.

ignore this. this will be my stupid rants thread. ignore it. I dont want to waste any other new threads on me. Best keep everything in here now.

and the fucking dad-figure. I dont get you, you douchebag, dickhead, blablabla I cant even find the fucking energy to type anything more. :dry:

------------------

yeh pathetic monster. sit there crying for what. Cos you're losing your friends? Cos you miss your mum? Cos you miss your dad? come on get a grip you deserve it all, now stop whining.

I should die.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

:hug: I hear you :)

3. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: Est

PS: You know me well enough to know that I can never ignore the word 'ignore' :biggrin:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Est..get to the bloody docs!!!!! for the umpteenth time...make the damn appointment. :hug:

5. Sa Palomera

*sigh* I know.. but I have to register first. And in fact I'm not the only one in the house who still hasn't registered at a doc here. Just the fucking forms to fill in. :sad: I can't fill in half of it (about diseases in the family) because my parents won't tell me or they say that they don't know. But I'm gonna go to the doc tomorrow and tell them. My housemate is gonna go there in the morning and I told him to drag me out of bed if needed, as long as he gets me to go with him.
    So there's gonna be changes on that field indeed

6. Sa Palomera

mum,. you said you'd call me. Why haven├ęt you yet!?? you said you'd call me!!! you said you would!!!! WHY DON"T YOU FUCKIGN CALL ME THEN!???
    Not enough that my dad won't talk t ome. now you starting too?
    where did I go wrong. What harm did I do to everyone to get this?

Mum plesase just call me like you said you wouldl :cry:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Est, you NEED to see someone. Seriously you REALLY need to see someone professional and very fast.

8. Sa Palomera

note to self: get the fuck out of their lives. They don't need you, they have enough going on already, you managed 2 years without them, you can do without them again, and if not then not, makes it all easier anyway.
    They should've listened. They should've listened. You warned them, you've warned everyone not to get too close to you. tis your curse. time to heal it. time to stop it.

and fuck sake mum where the fuck is the phonecall? you fucking said you would!

and you missy *note to self again* - fuck off, out, you could do it with the dido boards, which once used to be your life, you managed to alienate yourself from everyone there, including K-----. Do it here too. Just drop in every once in a while, make a few posts and go off again. An occasional PM, reply to emails (which you won't et anyway so who cares). Time to slowly vanish, in a few months nobody will remember you. and tis all good all can go back to their lifes without an intruder, without this piece of shit.
    just vanish. and then go on that bikeride on your own, just never return. perfect.

mum, phonecall? please?

9. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

:hug: Est. :(

MSN if you want to talk...I've been through the whole phonecall episode before.

Hang in there! :hug:

10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

ESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :hug: