Ignore this thread.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mortal Moon, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I have nothing important to say. I just need to communicate with someone, anyone, about anything or nothing. I feel trapped, alone, insane. I need help, but I don't know how to get the help I need. I wish I could sleep. I wish it weren't so painful all the time.
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Jon, it's been a while buddy :hug:

Thought anymore about seeing a therapist?
  3. icewolf

icewolf Member

Those times when it all just falls apart realy suck :( Sorry to hear you've hit bottom.

But depression always runs in cycles, always. it wil get a little better again i'm sure. Meanwhile, just distract yourself. Get a game maybe. HArd to be depro when some korean kid is trying to whack your head of with a sword :p

if you could find a psychiatrist, thatd be great too. some meds whould bump you up just enough for a much needed breath of air.
  4. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Hey Fourth, it's been a while. Can you tell us what's been going on in your life as of late? Hang in there. :hug:
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just want you to know I'm listening, you can drop me a PM if you need someone to talk to.
  6. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Something tells me that scenario would just drive me further into my shell. ;) I take your point, though.

I'm living on a ranch at the moment, basically doing assorted chores for room and board. It's hot and buggy, there's no plumbing or potable tap water, and worst of all, internet access is slow and intermittent. That's why I haven't been on as much lately.

Basically just trying to hold onto my already-tenuous sanity as best I can. It's an uphill battle, though.

I'm seriously starting to consider it, which is a little shocking given my intense distrust of psychiatric medicine in general. A sign of desperation, I guess. I'm already on sleeping pills (don't worry, I promise I only use them as prescribed :)), maybe I really do need something more...

It's weird how I always seem to post these threads at night when I'm super down, and then I come back the next day and things seem a little better, and I can actually respond like a human being.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Night time is always the worse for me too to quiet i am glad you are still posting here it will help you not feel so isolated People still care for you I also hope you do see a therapist it has help me alot i know that take care okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.