Ignore this thread.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ireallydontwantausrename, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm only posting on here, because there is no one where is else to post to my knowledge anywhere. I'm going to be dead in a few minutes, so there's no need to reply to this post. I just feel like there need's to be a formal goodbye somewhere. This is my first post, and don't expect it to be allowed by Administrator, but it's worth a shot. Sorry if this upsets anyone, but seeing as I'm dead, I don't care.
  2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I'm going to reply to this thread on the off chance that you don't succeed in your attempt, and somehow end up back here.

I know exactly how you feel, wanting to leave some sort of formal goodbye. That was really my main reason for coming here. I didn't expect anyone to care, I didn't expect to find any friends. I expected to be able to say a few words, be ignored - or worse, chastised - then I could say my final words and be gone.

But a funny thing happened. I found friends here. I found people who cared. I found people who didn't judge me. I found a second chance. Now maybe that won't be enough, maybe I'll eventually go through with it anyway, but at least I delayed it for a while, and met some really nice people who made my life a little better. I don't regret that at all. Joining this forum was by far the best decision I have made in a long while, and I've never been known for making good decisions, so it's certainly the exception to the rule.

I hope you fail in your attempt to die, and end up back here. You may not care, but we do.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

As the administrators did allow it - let it be a small reminder none of us really know what will happen in the future so long as there is one. I hope you still have one and will allow us to share in it in some small way.
  4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey i agree with wolf.Stay around here as i have found this a s a safe haven as well and to actually have ppl who understand and able to talk too when down has been a huge plus in my life.Some nights even for days on end i want to be dead but to come here i find support i need.I know ya feel down but give us a chance sure we cant fix all probs but we here.Hope to see another post from you.
  5. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Agreed with all the others here (and props to the people here for being so awesome). You do matter and this is a safe place to let out the shit that's killing you. Just let it out - we're listening.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you changed your mind and will stick around here and talk to us more about what's troubling you..we care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.