Ignore this

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by same gesture, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. same gesture

same gesture Guest

I am a member here but I feel worthless and too ugly and stupid to post in the suicide forum. I've realised that nothing's ever really going to get better for me. Everytime something good happens it gets taken away. Every time. I feel self concious and stupid practically all the time. I talk to people on this site on messenger but they block me soon afterwards. I can't concentrate on anything except tv and the internet. I'm a stain on my family. I hope you all get better, but I've realised that the way I am just doesn't make me able to fit in the world. I can't sit around waiting for my life to change...I don't know...yeah.

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I understand. My advice is watch what comes out of your mouth. don't go around saying nothing good happens to you and that everything good gets taken away from you. words are seeds. words are dangerous. they impress the subconcious mind and you start attracting stuff into your life. God created this world by speaking words. we are made in His image so our words must also be powerful and effective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.