Ignored all the time!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SnowFallenAngel, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

I am one of those people who just should not ever have been born. I mean, seriously, how can people ignore someone like they don't exist?

The only time I'm not ignored is when someone is having a go at me about something that is really nothing to do with me! Trust me when I say that I'm not a quite shy person!! I give as good as I get so why would people wanna pick on me or ignore me? What's that about FFS?

Be glad when I'm gone. Loneliness is a killer so I hear, well come on then, kill me, let's get this misery over and done with!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I'm sorry that you feel so ignored.. has anything in particular happened to make you feel this way? I wanted to respond and let you know that i hear you.. i hear your anger too and hope it's helped somewhat to write here.

3. Gordy1972

Gordy1972 Member

Hey...we won't ignore you!

Come talk to us...tell us what's on your mind
  4. SnowFallenAngel

I am so hacked off with this meaningless life! I mean, we all know that nothing's gonna change! Things aren't going to get any better and I'm better off not believing that they will because then I won't be even more disappointed.

We know there's 2 different kinda people in this world and people that suffer like us are the 'sensitive' ones, the 'caring' ones, whilst the bastards of this world get off scott free with lovely lives and everything they want!!

Well, I'm sick of it! I've actually been trying to help someone on another site and got fucking ignored ffs!! Seriously, it would be funny if it wasn't sooooo rude and ignorant!! I'm so mad, I could scream!!

Well I've only got 2 choices haven't I? Stay in this God foresaken crappy shit hole of a world or go! But really I only have one choice because believe it or not I'm too scared to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a Christian, how funny is that????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you Jenny and Gordy for replying, at least you can see me!
  5. Gordy1972

Gordy1972 Member

Am glad you're too scared to do it. Man you sound more angry than sad...sounds like you need a pair of boxing gloves and a punchbag! ;) Seriously though its great to get things off your chest o open forum to complete strangers...we do not know you so know any suport or opinions we give will be completely objective.

Believe it or not there are equal amounts of people in this world who are good and bad who have good and bad lives. Right now i think to you it just seems like every bastard has a good life and anyone that tries to help or do any good has a shit life.

What's meaningless about your life? You got family, friends etc? Chin up...things can get proper shit at times but they can get better...no really honestly they can.
  6. datguy

datguy Active Member

hello fallenangel i hear what you are saying , the one good thing you can look at out of this is atleast you have a heart, it sucks when it gets stepped on but think of how these other people truely feel that have no soul and use others ... i have been used because of my big heart and i dont understand how people can be so selfish and uncaring ,really this is one of the things that makes me not wanna start tomorrow over again to get hurt again.. but if there is you and me and a group of others out there that are caring supportive people then it might be worth finding those people to add a positive thing to your life .. and screw the other people that are users, i have read a journal from one of those people and honestly they know they are empty souls and they dont go to bed happy at night..
    take care and dont give up on caring for yourself and other people just cause there are a few selfish people out there. we need as many good hearts as we can get in this world
  7. SnowFallenAngel

Thank you for caring Gordy and replying. I think it's good to vent, I suppose that's what I'm doing! My cat doesn't like me shouting, so my keyboard gets the brunt of it!!

I would not consider myself as having any family tbh. And as for friends........well I've had so many problems over so many years that all but one or two have *poof* disappeared!! I have back probs, lung disease, anxiety n panic disorder as well as the depression, no job and financial probs, so all in all not a lot going for me.

Anyway, enough about me, thanks for listening.

I have just noticed that you are new. How are you doing Gordy? What brings you here?

8. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I see you too.....I am scared to take my own life as well thats why I had a different plan..........now my plan is on the back burner.....I dont visit this site but once every week or other week but if and when I do, I will look for you and greet you. Good Luck.......:smile:
  9. SnowFallenAngel

Hey datguy

Thank you so much for replying and caring. So I'm not the only one that feels like this?! Glad about that but sorry you feel this way as well :(

I sleep like a baby at night. When I worked, I used to put so much into it and watched people sitting about doing nothing, used to make my blood boil but I knew at least that when I left, I had done everything that I could. Now I'm sounding like a friggin saint!! Stop me please lol!

Thank you again for your kind words and let me know how you are feeling.

10. SnowFallenAngel

Hi ya cashing_out

Thanks so much for replying. Sorry you feel so bad too.

These are for you :pinkrose:....keep on keeping on along with me.

11. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

You got it!!!! Right back atcha!!!

12. Gordy1972

Gordy1972 Member

I am fine snow thanks for asking...a few years ago i went through a bit of an episode where i was a broken man and i was saved. Nothing relgious or anything like that i just managed to find a way out. I also lost one of my best school friends to suicide due to some family problems he was having (long story). Just recently someone i and my family knew and were quite close to committed suicide. We had no idea any of the problems he had...this was a man who was well liked, would help ANYBODY, had tons of friends, had 400 people at his funeral and everyone was in shock and it was so sad as he left behind a young family. No one could believe it.

I can't begin to think of how he must felt, things must have gotten so bad for him he could not tell his family or friends his problems and we still don't know what went on. So...i decided that even if i spend a small amount of spare time on this forum and offer maybe some words of support to help someone then i think it is worthwhile. I am not a crusader or doing this for self gratification but just want to help in anyway i can...coming from someone who was at a seriously low webb and has been touched by suicide in his life
  13. SnowFallenAngel

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, when you lose someone who you care for, no words can ever make a difference or heal your broken heart.

It is so kind of you to offer a listening ear to those of us who are in despair and don't know where to turn or what to do.

:pinkrose:roses for you too, cause you deserve them.

Take care and thanks again.

14. SnowFallenAngel

Thank you :moonwalk:
  15. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I know what you mean bout people sitting round while you do all the work .Thats me too ,the fucking fool.Plus Im the one crying alone while veryone else is laughing and joking
    They will burn in hell ,hopefully
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.