Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlohaJay33, Apr 25, 2016.

1. AlohaJay33

AlohaJay33 Member

When you're struggling being ignored could very well be the most painful thing ever, especially when you try reaching out.

I feel like I'm borderline invisible. I feel like I don't matter. I feel like I should just give up. (Mod Edit-Methods)I want to stop breathing.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I tried to talk to you, I suggested meditation. I wasn't ignoring you at all, i didn't really know what else to say, I am sorry. I think you should go for a walk to clear your mind or call the samaritans or any crisis line. Has something triggered your anxiety levels being so high?
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Yes. Being ignored can be very painful. But please don't give up. You do matter. Be persistent. Keep reaching out. If you stop, people will keep ignoring you. Do you have friends or family anywhere? Try going somewhere where you can be around people. Drop into the chat room here. There are people who care about you.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry you feel ignored.

I'm here if you want to talk. But as the others suggested, going for a walk to clear your head, might be good, and try not to isolate yourself.
    You are important!