Ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on Cyanide? I am not going to ignore this, just like I don't ignore you. I need to know what is up before I can respond hun. If you feel comfortable, tell us about it. :hug:

Deathly Strike

If this is aimed at me I wasn't ignoring you, I was busy typing something and I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your IM.
This wasn't aimed at anyone.

Cannot I even make a thread without someone getting the idea that I'm setting out to hurt them or something? See, this is why I just feel like giving up on life. I make an innocent thread about how people around me (family, friends, etc...) and people begin to immediately think that this topic is aimed at them. It isn't, hun, so don't worry. Its aimed at the people next door, the people down the road and the people in other countries. There isn't one person this is aimed at. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.

ACRon

I think I see what you were trying to do there

as a member of he general public I think it was a tad inconsiderate of you though, it could of been aimed at anyone

Deathly Strike

*Sigh*

Well, how about we just fucking forget I ever posted anything then. Obviously this thread will only cause emotion hurt because people will think it's aimed at them - when it isn't - so deleting it will be the easy option. So, delete me too and the pain can stop altogether.

R

Robin

I guess it's a matter of perspective, I understand how you feel hurt that someone should assume you were speaking about them when in fact you weren't but I see their reaction as something different to you, it seemed more like the reaction of someone who hates themselves so much they would prefer to take the cross of your burdens upon their shoulders and take responsibility for something that you feel those it was aimed at would never do.

Deathly Strike

But they shouldn't feel like that.

I love every single member on this forum and would never put a bad word against anyone, least of all Resistance. I'm sorry if this has caused any emotional pain for anyone, that was never my intention. I'm just annoyed because I feel the world in general is ignoring my cries for help. I should just keep everything bottled up, I guess.

ACRon

Saying that your bieng ignored is expressing a very strong emotion of abandonment. thought i was bieng helpfull. sorry to offend

R

Robin

To hold someones cross is a demonstration of love on it's most innocent level, I think you should feel pride in yourself that someone feels so strongly about your friendship that they would place themselves in the firing line so that you are no longer ignored.

Resistance knows how much of a friend she is to me, and I value our friendship so much. I'm just hurt and confused that she'd feel like it was her who I was having a dig at. I would never hurt anyone from here, least of all her.

:cry:

Isa

Everyone on this site is insecure and upset, there no need to get nasty just because people dont understand what you meant by an ambiguous post immediately.

I wasn't even getting nasty.

Jeez, I should just fucking staple my mouth shut and glue my hands together. That way I can't hurt people because I can't say anything.

I'm not hurt hun, it must have been a pure coincidence you posted this thread whilst you were waiting for a reply from me. Sorry I got the wrong end of the stick. :hug: to all.

Isa

I don't like the way you use self depricating emotional blackmail against people, so Im not going to reply to any more of your threads, but I wish you happiness and peace and hope you find someone who is more able to support you <3

I don't like the way you use self depricating emotional blackmail against people, so Im not going to reply to any more of your threads, but I wish you happiness and peace and hope you find someone who is more able to support you <3
Then why fucking bother to reply?

Why visit a 'support' site where you know you will get members like me?

I can't fucking help it, but obviously you're too Goddamn ignorant to see this so I'll tell you what. I'll save you the bother of having to read through another of my fucking threads. In future, when I'm on the verge of killing myself and I need support, I won't fucking bother coming here if all thats going to happen is be shunned by people like you.

Cheers.

Please don't feel you need to stop posting. We wish to support you as much as any other person on this forum. I think this was just a misunderstanding from the beginning. Let's start over and get this going on the right foot. I know that I do not want you to harm yourself in anyway. I wish that you would feel safe in continuing to seek support from those of us willing to offer it. Take care Cyanide. I hope I will see you for many tomorrows to come. :hug:

Well, I was thinking about staying but I learned something today about the people on this place and what they think of me so, yeah, I ain't welcome around here. I don't know what I'm going to do - I might just lurk around, but either way don't be expecting to hear from me anytime soon.

You are welcome here Cyanide. I hope you change your mind and still post and get as much support as you can from us. I don't know why everyone went on the defensive about things in this post. I think it was just a case of misunderstanding the intentions of each other's post. Don't stay away because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00