Ignored

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by melimorgue, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melimorgue

melimorgue Member

I fully expect to be ignored here, just like everywhere else. People assume that when you're smart, you don't need any help. So, they ignore you. It becomes a habit and somehow, folks you've never met instinctually ignore you.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to Sf. Don't think so negatively. If someone ignores you keep trying. You will hopefully find someone who will connect with you.

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :p. That's probly the complete opposite. No ignores you here, very caring bunch they are :D.

4. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey and welcome to SF , hope u find that pplare diffrent here :) all the best and hope u find some sort of support :)

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there.. welcome to SF.. no one will ignore you here :hug:

6. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

If being ignored was an Olympic Sport, you are talking to the gold medallist for 49 consecutive years in being ignored. Everywhere I go, everything I do, everyone I meet....chat rooms..forums...whatever.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You will find support here... Just keep posting threads...

8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: welcome to the forum I hope you find the help and support you need here, people will not ignore you.

Take Care

Rich

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find that people do listen to you here. :)

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi melimorgue and welcome to SF. There are lots of caring people here who will listen to you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.