Ihate myself, i feel so ugly:-(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nims, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nims

nims Member

I hate my self right now i couldnt feel worse. I am stuck at work on my own i am lonely. I feel shit id rather be anywhere else but here. I hate my self when i look in the mirror so spotty and red my hair is disgusting i have to put it up my clothes are horrible. i come up in horrible red blotches on my arm and body the other day it was awfull. I am fat. I brought size 12 jeans yesterday i cant get in to them i cant bare to take them back. How can i make my self feel better?:mad:
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You only hate yourself because society has set such high standards for people to meet to think they are happy. When I was younger I always thought I was ugly, useless and wasting my time. Now I wish I had the body and looks I did then. I was thin ( now I am having a real difficult time loosing the weight from my last pregnancy). I used to wear size 0 and 3 jeans up til 3 years ago. Now I wear a size 8. Not really a biggie but when you are used to a small size all your life, it sucks. People used to always make fun of how thin I was. And believe me to a overly thin person, it insults just as bad as rude comments to an overweight person. I used to have long beautiful hair. But now the meds/ cancer is ruining what I always considered my best asset. But believe me when I say you are beautiful. Maybe not how you want to be in appearance, but in your heart and soul. I've read your other posts, and you are such a wonderful person for the things you have done for others. And you have strength. Just right now it has temporarily been all used up. GIve yurself a break for a while. Do something you truly enjoy and really focus on you and not he outside world. And keep reaching out for support, like here. You need to hear people tell you the things I have, to make you see that you are not ugly on the inside and that radiates to the outside. Have you ever seen most of the big movie stars when they have been caught out for an errand and weren't expecting to be in the spotlight? Now that's UGLY!!!! Sometimes I don't even recognize who it is supposed to be. And they have nothing to radiate out, because they are the ones that are setting the bar so high! Only their truth shows through.
  3. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

I know this sounds corny, but if your worried about your weight, and you're depressed i think you should try and give exercise a go. I'm dealing with depression and I find that exercise realy helps when i feel down, I didnt beleive it would at first but after I tried it for a while, and stopped I realy noticed the difference.
    I'm not too fit so I started with walks and crunches and things and gradualy built up from there. Anyway I know this is on a bit of a tangent, but if you want any info on exercise I can give you some good routines that realy helped me out when I was in black moods all the time.

Keep safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.