iiii really treiiiddd

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopeless13, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeless13

hopeless13 Well-Known Member

ig ot a phone call that now has me pissseeddd
    ssooo tollld ii am stupiiiid wo n'tt amount to anythinnng
    i crazyyy
    i try and try
    i tried so hard this timee
    but nooo not good enoughh ii aml nnothibngg.
    i have alll types oloof medicicne
    mixdd w ith the others
    whyy why pepolllee be so meannn
    i reaalllly triedd, notttt go ood enoughh
    so f......... it aaaalll
    so wiiill bbee gooodd sleeepp witghhh
    i tgaa thankkk all t hat helpeedd
    i am maddd and finishhdded
    i reallllllly realllyy tried
    i reallly diidd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    thatnkk yoiu
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: Takkinnng pillsss iiii really treiiiddd

well if you did all that hun time to call ambulance now okay hugs
  3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I've just sent a PM to Linda (hopeless13) and understand she has not an overdose as I understand it!

And some wine.

I know Linda just got out of hospital - her third stay in maybe 7 month or so - its hard I know but she is a brave girl and sent me a wonderful note she has written up on the night before.

Well I'm in touch constantly almost - so if anything changes I'd be sure to let people know.

Hopefully it a case of getting a sleep in your own bed after being in a hospital - we know what that is like - or some do for sure!

And its hard sleeping - plus you get a tolerance for these meds - so its not like taking one too many is that bad for anyone used to it. People here know about tolerance to these things.

Anyhow Linda welcome home - I'm happy to see you - but sure - I wish things were a lot better - but wish that for me also I guess!

Thanks for letting us know how things are - and not keeping this in.

Your neighbours are away - so I hope you got some food in - best take some food if drinking wine - although wine is considered food in Europe - it has some nutritional value but should give you an appetite hopefully.

But be careful.

Lots of love - wish I was your neighbour - but you got a friend which might be of more value I guess sometimes. Either way - please take care and keep in touch - I got to thank you for that for being good that way and letting me know how you feel.

It means a lot!

So thanks and welcome home again.

4. peacelovingguy

I worry what would happen there - you could take too many and not be able to answer - in which case - not sure of the way to go apart from tech-stuff like finding an ip address - locating and so on.

If your reading Linda - sorry for speaking about you but I do care and am worrying that if you did overdose - we might need to find your address - and I can do that - I guess - because everyone on a computer in a home can be found - only by experts so do not worry there!

I just hope you get a nice sleep - and wake up and we can talk about this some more.

It must be exhausting getting out of hospital and not getting help if your on your own.

Well you got us here - which is something - and you can trust us here.

My regards!

And hopefully a good night! :robin:

5. peacelovingguy

I have no experience of this but presume tolerances would entail using amounts not too dissimilar to the above.

But still - a worry nonetheless - and its difficult to talk with someone when the effects of these things kick in.

I just hope and pray things are ok - but if it were up to me I'd report it - its a touch and go thing and you got to veer on the side of caution with any overdose.

Linda answered a phone and that triggered her - someone nasty at the other end - maybe snapped at her.

This is why being nice matters a lot.

more than most people actually realise.

I think people here do realise.

so of nobody has been nice to you today - may I extend my good wishes to you.

Shame the idiot on the phone was not civil.

But he is in a lot more trouble than Linda (hopeless13)

One casual offhand cold or uncaring word could finish you.

Hope things go well.
  6. peacelovingguy

Good news - Linda has recovered to PM me and we think she will go to hospital again - which really - she was not ready to leave!

Anyhow - its good news. So lets hope.
  7. peacelovingguy

She has been rushed to hospital - a policeman did enquire about the meds and I have informed them - so lucky Linda was lucid enough to impart that to me.

Guess we pray now - its in the hands of people who care out there in the USA - and I guess anyone who reads this will be thankful help has arrived.

And let it be a warning also.
  8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:grouphug: Sending hugs to all of you. :arms:
  9. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I hope hopeless13 gets the help she needs.

Well done peacelovingguy, that must have been hard to deal with but you probably helped save a life.
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles: to both of you
  11. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

Linda, who's the idiot that told you that you was stupid and wouldn't amount to anything? That pisses me off too!

You don't shit mouth someone depressed, you shouldn't shit mouth someone anyways. They obviously have no lack of compassion toward you, so you really ought to not waste your time talking to whoever this is. Don't let people treat you that way.

Your still young.. You can do whatever you want with your life sweetie. You have to get better first with your health, but that possibility is wide open..

And your not crazy because your depressed. If life gets too hard for another person to handle, it doesn't make them crazy.

Watch texas chainsaw massacre or the wrong turn, sweetie, that is what you call crazy.

I hope this trip to the hospital helps you feel better this time around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.