ik you won't read this, but it makes me feel better to post it.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nox Immortalis, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nox Immortalis

Nox Immortalis Well-Known Member

I'm this close. I'm holding on by a tiny tiny thread and it's getting frayed. I know how many people would be hurt... but I'm so selfish. I don't know, I'm scared about what comes after. If I knew it wasn't gonna be worse than here, I'd do it without second thought. But again, too selfish. I went two and a half weeks without cutting but today.. I cut again. And this time, no one will notice. Because it's my side, not my arm. So I'm hovering in between... in a land of indecision... and don't throw logic and good thoughts at me because I know them. It doesn't matter. I can't change my suicidal urges but I'm fighting them
  2. kote

kote Account Closed

i hear you!!! its hard i know!!! every minute is hard!!!
    try and find some peace and take some time out for you. take a day off sick and relax with some nice dvds and curl up in bed nice and snug.
    thats what im planning on doing with my day as i feel off the tracks. i have no other coping mechanism apart from the meds which just drive me to bed.
    but first i will get some fresh air and take my dog for a walk. anything to distract me from my thoughts and gut feelings.
    i hear you and where you are at!!!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thats all one can do is fight the urges and keep fighting and when you are too tired to fight you reach out and get someone to fight for you. You call crisis you call doctor you call hospital and you get them to fight for you okay
    You are so worth fighting for . I am glad you are fighting the urges but remember you don't have to fight them alone okay reach out
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I had the same advice as violet.....
    well done for fighting those suicidal urges....I understand how hard it is..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.