iKarma and Kankuro...please hang in there..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bambi, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

we can't afford to lose you guys! You both help others so much is one good reason not to check out and keep fighting.
    Hang in there just a bit longer please...we will all help you! I have been battling this crap for longer than both ya been alive and there are hard times but much much more good times so please just hang on to my hope and my strength
    ya gotta be The Trooper....ride into the valley of death and kick some ass!!! I got your backs!

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I don't know you two that well, and i can't say i know what's been going on with you guys but don't give up. As InNeedOf says "we can't lose you" and so many people here would miss you and your input in the forums. :)
  3. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I agree!!! Nathan, I love you man, you are my friend!! I want to be here for you... in any way I can!!
    Kankuro... I just started talking to you, and I want to GET to know you!! Give me a chance, please!!

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I don't think I have it in me to keep going. I've got this planned and will be doing it in about an hour.
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Kankuro please lets work on it! You are so loved! I replied to your PM so please check there...there is hope there really is!
    love and hugs B
  6. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Kankuro you have helped me a lot. Please don't do this. I feel we have become friends. :console: I know things get where you feel you can't go on. But you can. There are so many people here that love you. Please, Please talk to someone. Call the hot line, there is always someone there that will help you.
  7. rosalee

rosalee Well-Known Member

Just wanted to voice my support, too. I'm sorry that I haven't been around much, but you guys are important to me.

iKarma, I know we only know each other over the internet, and pretty cursorily at that, but if that's the case and I still respect you as much as I do, then I know that you really are a valuable person. You ARE strong enough to get through this; you're smart and talented, and what's more, you've done it several times before.

Kankuro, I think we've only spoken once or twice, but you were always helpful and sincere. I admire you for giving of yourself to help others when it's clear that you're suffering so much yourself.

I'm sorry that I couldn't do more to help when you're hurting this way, and I'm sorry if I've accidentally said the wrong thing out of ignorance. Really, all I can express is a wish that you guys could feel the happiness you deserve to, and a desire to help in some way. Please, if there's anything more I can do, PM me?
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hang in there guys :hug:

You have lots of support behind you!!
  9. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm still here for the most part. Just thought I should let you guys know. :hug:
  10. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

:hug: Glad you're still here hun :)

If you wanna chat PM me. Keep holding on :hug:

*~Take Care and Keep Strong~*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.