ill be dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cheekysarah01, Oct 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheekysarah01

cheekysarah01 Active Member

hey everyone after the new year i will no longer be on here as i will be dead

theres nothing anyone can do to change my mind the plan is made and it is final ...

thankyou everyone for support but its just not enough for me ... im all alone over this side and i need people around me 24/7 if im going to stay safe and i know i wint be able to hack that ... so its not long to go im just counting down the days ....

:)

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Sarah, don't do this to yourself hun. There's no way people can be around you 24/7 unless you go to a hospital or commit yourself to a mental institution. Why do you feel that suicide is your only option? :hug:

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

nothing is ever final,

you know where i am if you ever want to talk
    just give me, us the time to help, you have only been here a short time

:hug:

4. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

I second those sentiments, .. Please give SF a chance to support you, and help you.

5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

also you could make a new years resolutuon to put it off for awhile.
    like maybe even a really long while, like not ever. just a thought :smile:

6. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

great idea!!

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Ditto to the New Year's resolution to putting it off for a long time!

8. Gabby88

Gabby88 Member

there are oppertunities for 24/7 care for a while...and alot of us can relate and talk about that horrible feeling of being left alone. for instance ive thought about handcuffing myself to a parkbench so id stay around people...but then i guess the local park weirdo would do the dirty work for me. id loose afew kg which would make me feel good...you know in control, handcuffed to a bench. anyway sarah try thinking about your options some more, maybey drink even more so youll get frontal lobe dmage and forget to kill yourself.

9. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Thats not a very helpful comment...

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you reconsider Sarah, I am here if you need to talk :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.