I'll be OK..... I think

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by the_me_that_you_know, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My life could be written as a horror movie. I shall not elaborate. Basically I am alone, even around others. Freindless, I am determined to make it on my own..... however, it's no fun. Panic Disorder is ruining my mind; I do not want to hate everyone. So I turn it inward & end up hating myself. It's rediculous.... couldn't possibly be true..... I don't like it. I don't understand why I am infected by others' feelings of hatred, namely my family. No help coming from them, I wander the streets thinking of how to deal with this life & the fact that it turned on me long ago. Oh I put up a good front, I can talk to people & everything seems ok.... but sometimes my true feelings show and people ask me why I am "down".... I can't reply, not to a stranger, not to a freind. I may be infected but I choose not to spread the disease.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Aw honey, it sounds like things are tough for you at the moment.

I hope that SF can offer you some support and help, and welcome to the forum :)

Take care of yourself.
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Like Scum said i hope sf can off you some support. We're willing to listen and try help where possible.

Please take care.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you find that you do not have to feel so alone. Many of us suffer from some of the things you mention. We can relate to how you feel. Please take care. :hug:
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I'm you like it here and you get all the support you need. If you ever need to talk or would like a friend PM me or add me to MSN. Stay safe and take care hun. :hug:
  6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!:smile: We're good listeners here and are willing to hear whatever you need to say and to hold you up when you don't feel strong. I'm sure you'll make some good friends here to help you thru the rough times.:hug:

7. I actually feel alot like the guy in my avatar, which is the reason I chose a video game character.... It's like this:
    <spoiler>He searches an empty town filled with monsters for the one thing most precious to him. At the end you see that he was dead all along.</spoiler>
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.