I'll Continue Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Keiran, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keiran

Keiran Well-Known Member

I'm only a junior in high school and still have a long life ahead of me.

Basically the only things that are causing me problems will most likely be gone in the future. I just wanna end everything going on now and continue on to college. Senior year might be a little better but still same people and all, so I'm counting on college to be good.

Thanks for all your guy's support.
  2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Good to hear you are sticking it out. A brave and courageous choice.
  3. purpleAPY

purpleAPY Well-Known Member

this is really good to hear!
    glad you pulled through, shit happens in high school but it will definitely get better, you have a whole life to live and college is a totally different experience than high school.
    high school kinda sucks, but it'll be over before you know it, and its one of those things that once you're done, you dont even really remember it being a huge deal, its just done and you never need to go back.
  4. Keiran

Keiran Well-Known Member

Yeah I think I'll be fine for now. But you know, someone I knew back from middle school recently got in to a coma not too long ago. I didn't know him as a friend, but he went to my school and people always talked about him. I knew who he was. Today everyone on Facebook is writing stuff on his wall saying r.i.p. Even though I didn't know him as a friend, it was sad to see him go. And everyone writing that stuff on his wall made me think...I wish something like that would happen to me to see how many people actually cared about me....cause if something like that would happen to me, I doubt there'd be anyone writing on my wall.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.