I'll die tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by psykaina, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psykaina

psykaina Member

I'm comitting suicide tonight, I think.. I'm like confused or something, I dont really know, but my plan is that I will die. I have always had sort of a need to die, like that's my destiny or something. I feel that I never should have been born. I just don't belong here. I have been planning my death for some time now, and finally the day has come, but I feel rather sad when I think about what I am doing.

I am currently in the mental hospital and I have told my terapeut that I have a new plan, ( I have attempted suicide ALOT of times before) but I lied and said that it wasn't before after next weekend. I guess they'll all have quite a shock tomorrow, and that is why I am sad.

I wish I didn't have to do it today, I am usually not this sad when I have these plans, and so I kinda thought that I could wait untill I wasn't this sad, but I can't. I can't wait, I have to do it today..

God! im confused!!

2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Sounds like maybe you don't really want to end your life?
    Or maybe you do like myself but just haven't done it yet?

I'm here if you want to talk.

3. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

you dont have to do it today, its not set in stone. It is ok to say to yourself that today is not the day. you sound confused.

I can relate to this alot. in fact i feel pretty much the same. My point is, the option is still there after today, so while your feeling conflicted why not put it off till another day.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

yes. today does not have to be the day! Stick around a bit longer... talk with us :hug:

5. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

please don't do that! just stay around here... we're here for you!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope not i hope you reach out and get help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.