1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ill feeling of depression?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by History, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. History

History Well-Known Member

I have this feeling that I do not know if it's the feeling of depression or only unique to me. My head feels ill, sourish and I constantly have this extreme feeling of being on the verge of a breakdown so much so that I cannot function. When I meet people, I put on a show and talk just to hide my depression but inside I struggle with this very ill feeling in my head that doesnt go away and all I really want to do is to lie down. I can't last more than 2 hours being awake and because of this ill feeling, I need to lie down. I can't seem to shake this feeling and it's killing me. Other than feeling hopelessness, suicidal etc, do any of you have this feeling or am I alone in this?

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I had a breakdown and ended up in the hospital for a month and a half..You need to see a shrink, and it would be a good idea to see a therapist because they can teach you how to cope with your thoughts..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.