i'll finally be free.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cheelow, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheelow

Cheelow Member

Everything's gotten worse, my eating disorder, anxiety, my depression. My day to day life consists of trying to hide these suicidal thoughts that i have because i am alone. Nobody really cares not on here, and not in my personal life. It's time for me to finally give in so i can be free.
  2. Empty Inside

Empty Inside Member

I'm sorry your feeling so bad today and I really hope your pain is a little less than it was when you posted. I know I struggle at times but writing it down tends to help me a little. I just wanted to let you know your not alone and I am here if you ever want to talk. You can message me anytime I will respond as soon as I can, I honestly know what being alone and having no one to talk to is like so although you don't know me I will be there if you need to vent. Your a good person because you care look at how much you feel a bad person cannot understand or feel what your feeling so you are worth it and you should believe it. Please hang in there and I hope you don't mind that I responded.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know you feel so alone hun i know how painful that feels Just know hun we care and we do understand so please give us a chance ok you keep reaching out to us
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.