I'll just take the time now to say goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

It might not be today or tomorrow but first chance I get I will be going through with it and decided that I should just say my goodbyes now since when I do it there will not be any time to say goodbye on here. Thank you to everybody that has tried to help me in my time here. There really is some amazing and caring people here. I only wish I would have had them around me in real life. Maybe then things would be different. I just hope everybody else keeps fighting on, finds it in them to not give up like me. I wish everybody the best.
  2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

you send a bad message to everyone here when you say "don't give up like me".You have a lot of friends here who need support too and have been there for you.You are letting them down! Just relax and take a break from life if you must. Did something happen?Why not talk about it here!
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey..sory ur feelin crappy.. wish i cud make everything ok for u.. :hug:
    ur a great guy and contribute alot on this site.. we would all miss u so much if u didnt come back.. and so would ur family.. r u still having problems with ur gf? how is work ?
    u kno even if things are crappy with either of them please please think about ur child.. it would be so awful if they grew up without a father.. esp some1 like u.. ur a caring compashionate guy.. u deserve 2 b happy and im sure 1 day u will be .. keep fighting we r here 4 u .. x
  4. ZombiePringle

I'm sorry if I'm letting anybody down. I'm doing this though... I'm off work in less than 2 hours then I'm going home and going through with it if I have the chance to.
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am sorry I could not convince you to hang on I would give anything to have you here to just keep each other company but I guess you are not up for that.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

They are around you in your real life. They are all here and worried about you and praying your okay. These are all your friends who have come to depend on you as you are on them Please call crisis line if you are suicidal and get some help We all appreciate you and know you can do this Hang in okay and get some help.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really wish there was a way we could help you, and I hope you don't go through with it. *hugs*
  8. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

i hope the worst of this feeling is over before you leave work.You know that saying.."this too shall pass"? It will pass..this bad feeling.At least enough so you can talk more about things and we are all here for you here at SF.
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Kankuro please reconsider. Put it off for a day. See how you feel tomorrow. Call the suicide hotline or a hospital!
    We don't want to lose you!
    Please keep posting.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

i actually attempted suicide about a month ago. it was the 3rd attempt in my life and it was the closest i got. i called 911 because i knew the amount of sleeping pills wasnt enough, but at the time i didnt care.
    i spent 8 days in the physc ward.
    the things that were building up are still there. the tension that i was under at the time that triggerd my attempt .. is gone.

now granted i tried 3 times. the first time was in 7th grade. the second time was last july. seems like i just never got it right.

i found out that there are ways to deal with our issues. they may not always be the way we want them to but there are ways.
    it takes effort.
    im not where i want to be right now and i hate it. i can also truthfully say that im not all that convinced that im glad that im alive.

my pain was, im tried of fighting. sounds familar ?
    its all to common. i cant tell you to stay strong because i know where the human mindset can take you.
    i have wanted to die since the 7th grade. there have been good times and crappy times. my issues can be solved.
    i know there are issues that take us to the depths of misery and pain.
    all i have to tell you is, start talking to ppl. find ppl out there to talk to and get some help.

its not going to be easy for me either, but i DO KNOW if i choose to i can make it.

true iim not completely sold on the idea that being dead isnt better, but i do believe there are better things to try and if your WILLING to make the effort they will come.

do what you have to in oder to put your life back in order. sometimes we have to go to extremes beyond our desires but in the end things will work out for the best ... it may take sometime, but i say give it another shot with a differant mindset to TALK TO PPL.
    best of luck
  11. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Please don't do this. I was in a bad place yesterday but today things are a little better. Just wait one more day.
  12. attack_amazon

attack_amazon Well-Known Member

I really hope you don't go through with this, Kankuro. I love seeing your posts on here and I'm sure everyone else does too. You seem like a genuinely nice person and it would a real shame for the world to lose someone like that.

Why don't you talk to us about it? What made it so urgent that you do this now, versus giving it a few more days or weeks?
  13. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I really hope you're still with us... :sad: I'm here anytime you need to talk, keep posting / PMing.. In a week you may feel less suicidal.
  14. ZombiePringle

I am still here. not long though. My plan has not changed and I'm just waiting for my chance. I'm sorry. I appreciate everybody caring enough to try and stop me but I'm set on this. Thank you everybody for everything.
  15. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Josh man ... :hug: no man..pplease think of the people u will hurt the pain u will cause them not just now but for the rest of there lives...all the people u have touched in ur life will have that peice of them torn away and it will be empty for the rest of their lives.....please dont do it..u have had an impact on my life and fro that I'm greatful cause u helped me out of a dark place..please its not hopeless....call someone reach out go to a hospital ...there are people n ur life that care about u...please hold on....
  16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Josh, I replied to your PM :hug:

Please,don't do it.
  17. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I'm sorry it didn't work out here for you, but I'll be going soon too, maybe we can accompany each other in the after life if there is one.
  18. triggs

triggs Account Closed

19. ZombiePringle

I'm still here. My fiance stopped me.
  20. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm glad that she did. :hug: Finally something good comes from her.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.