Ill Kill Him!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ShalenaM, Nov 30, 2007.

1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I WANT TO KILL THIS FUCKING MAN SO BAD! BUT IM JUST GOING TO MURDER MYSELF, ITS BETTER TO DIE THAN TO GO TO JAIL AND GO THROUGH HELL AGAIN TRYING TO MURDER SOMEONE! HATE THIS MAN!

I AM SO YOUNG AND HE KNEW IT AND HE COULDN'T HELP HIMSELF, NOW IM IN LOVE AND HE RAN THE FUCK OFF!

SO MANY OF YOU ON THIS BOARD HAVE SEEN ME COME AND TALK ABOUT THE SAME PERSON FOR SOME MONTHS NOW!!

BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO GET OVER THIS STUPID MAN!

GOSH! I WANT HIM TO HURT HURT HURT LIKE HE HURT HURT HURT ME, BUT I GUESS IT DOESN'T HELP!

I DRANK A BUNCH OF LIQUID MEDICINE THE OTHER DAY TO HELP ME SLEEP AND GET HIGH, AND IT WORKED A BUNCH, NOTICE THE OTHER DAY I DID IT, I DID NOT POST ON HERE..THE NEXT TIME I DRINK MEDICINE, I WILL NOT SHARE, THATS HOW YOU KOW I AM SERIOUS!

I HATE THIS FUCKING MAN! HE MAKES ME WANNA DIE NOW, BEFORE IT WASN'T THAT WAY, NOW THIS IS REALLY PISzING ME THE FUCK OFF!

GRRRRRR....DU,MB BITCH! WE ARE TWIN SOULS! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT, PEOPLE CAN THINK IM CRAZY FOR BELIEVEING IN TWIN SOULS, BUT THEY ARE SO SO TRUE! I AM SO PSYCHIC WHEN IT COMES TO HIM! THE THOUGHTS AND VISIONS WONT LEAVE ME ALONE, SO IM FORCED TO THINK ABOUT HIM!

THE OTHER DAY SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME TOLD ME TO GO TO A SITE AND I DID, AND HE POSTED SOMETHING NEW ON THAT SAME SITE!!! WHY WONT EVERYTHING JUST LEAVE ME BE!!!! :sad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2007
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

what did he do hun? :hug:

3. ShalenaM

We never had sex, but he played with my emotions, then after all that playing around, when I told him I wanted to get serious he told me i was too young, which I am to most people, but age doesn't matter to me.

Now I'm mad, but thats not the full story, I believe in twinsouls, and I believe he is my twin soul. I have the evidence, but I can not give the evidence to anyone else.. Kind of like self-experince evidence.

4. Fishman

Fishman Guest

Please calm down, as I said you'll get over him. No one on ths site wants you to die.

5. ShalenaM

fuck it!!

YES THEY DO!!!! < Mod Edit - Please Do Not Single Out Members > HATES ME!!!

I HATE THIS LIFE AND THIS WORLD AND THE MEAN ASS PPL IN IT,AND THE SNITCHES.!

AND SOMEDAY SOON I WILL KILL MYSELF!!! I WILL.! FUCK THIS SHIT!!!

IM NOT PUTTIN UP WIT BULLSHIT ANYMORE!!!

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2007
  6. the_juggalo

the_juggalo Account Closed

listen whatever the fuck he did he shouldent haved right? so pm and talk to me about this problem and what u think should be done