Ill kill you first

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by darkplace, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

Things are just shit. I was all gay and happy about this gig im going to tomorrow night. Then yesterday im waiting for the bus after training and my dad calls me. Guess what, your x bf has been hanging round watching the house for the past few hrs, are you ok? Have you seen him? I hadnt. I get home and try to go to sleep. My friend calls me. Guess whos been here for the last 2 hrs. We used to hang out together is all. So what does she do when he knocks on the door? Invites him in for tea. Then he was still there talking to her bf outside and she calls me and says forget what happened and forgive him. How the hell can you forgive someone for raping you and beating you half to death? She knew what happened. Yet she would feel different if it had happened to her. Oh and the best part ... this gig im going to with her. She told him about it. So i bet he will be there tomorrow night. Im scared. But i will ignore him and scream for help if he comes anywhere near me. After the gig im not going to visit that friend anymore. I swear some ppl just have no idea. My first ever bf when i was 17 ffs keeps coming back again and again to plague me. The $%&^&. He just wont leave me alone. Im going to the police this afternoon to see if they can help me. I bet they cant. Its your word against his. What can i do? Run from him forever? Bring it on asshole. I'll kill you before you kill me.
  2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Only weak people forgive someone for such a thing. Do you have to go to the gig? I'm not saying you shouldn't go because he will be there, I'm saying leave your bitch "friend" to herself. Tell her that you won't go with her because of what she did. She may even feel guilty, because of it, and then you will never speak to her, again. People like her cause rapists to thrive in society. You should tell her that, as well. No forgiveness for such behaviour.

I wish I could help all rape victims to get "rid" of their attackers. Unfortunately, that is impossible.
  3. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

I feel the same sickens me.
  4. darkplace

Im definatly going to the gig. Ive got the police coming round to take a statement tomorrow about everything. As for my 'friend'. Well shes off the map now so to speak.
  5. darkplace

Wo ha! Went to the gig with my friend. She saw sense and agrees with me that he is a twat but doesnt agree that the police can do anything. I didnt see him at the gig. I had an excellent time! She has agreed to be a whitness to his behaviour anyway so i have more evidence against him.
  6. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Police are often complete crap about things like this. Depending what area you're in and things. But if they can get hold of him, they will give him 'harrassment warnings' and shite. Which hopefully would work, even though sometimes they reckon it'll make things worse :/
    Encouraging eh!
    Glad he wasn't at the gig though m'dear and that you had a good time :)
  7. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

d*mn, your friends wants you to forgive this creep?

And thats messed up
    he should be in jail and be beatin half to death and raped by some fat black man

(sorry if i triggered you)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.