• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I'll never be anyone

Baywasp

I want wind to blow
I'm so stressed and feel like I can't handle it. If I can't handle this, I can't handle anything real. And I don't know what I can be.

Baywasp

I want wind to blow
You're already someone. You're you. You don't need to be anyone other than that.
Just be the person that you have been here.
Thank you. I just have a lot of plans and hopes for my life, and I feel like I have to achieve them to be someone. At the same time I worry I don't have the means or strength inside me to do that. Feels like I'll never even be able to handle having a job, for example.

Nick

☆☆Still Ducking Fantastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thank you. I just have a lot of plans and hopes for my life, and I feel like I have to achieve them to be someone. At the same time I worry I don't have the means or strength inside me to do that. Feels like I'll never even be able to handle having a job, for example.
You've shown a lot of strength and kept going through tough things already. I think you may have a lot more in you than you realize. Look at what you put up with in your living situation. If you can handle that, you can probably handle a lot of situations, including possible jobs. Nobody knows what the future looks like. Don't sell yourself short.

Baywasp

I want wind to blow
You've shown a lot of strength and kept going through tough things already. I think you may have a lot more in you than you realize. Look at what you put up with in your living situation. If you can handle that, you can probably handle a lot of situations, including possible jobs. Nobody knows what the future looks like. Don't sell yourself short.
Thank you. I have a major tendency to want to downplay my problems in a way and pretend like I'm not dealing with anything real or serious, which is what others did to me growing up. But that is a good point that I never thought of.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00