I'll never be anyone

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I'm so stressed and feel like I can't handle it. If I can't handle this, I can't handle anything real. And I don't know what I can be.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
You're already someone. You're you. You don't need to be anyone other than that.
Just be the person that you have been here.
Thank you. I just have a lot of plans and hopes for my life, and I feel like I have to achieve them to be someone. At the same time I worry I don't have the means or strength inside me to do that. Feels like I'll never even be able to handle having a job, for example.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Thank you. I just have a lot of plans and hopes for my life, and I feel like I have to achieve them to be someone. At the same time I worry I don't have the means or strength inside me to do that. Feels like I'll never even be able to handle having a job, for example.
You've shown a lot of strength and kept going through tough things already. I think you may have a lot more in you than you realize. Look at what you put up with in your living situation. If you can handle that, you can probably handle a lot of situations, including possible jobs. Nobody knows what the future looks like. Don't sell yourself short.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
You're welcome!

Outcomes are never really in anyone's hands. We can only really strive in the right direction, and then try to accept the outcomes.
That is true. It's just really easy for me to want to give up.

Baywasp

SF Supporter
You've shown a lot of strength and kept going through tough things already. I think you may have a lot more in you than you realize. Look at what you put up with in your living situation. If you can handle that, you can probably handle a lot of situations, including possible jobs. Nobody knows what the future looks like. Don't sell yourself short.
Thank you. I have a major tendency to want to downplay my problems in a way and pretend like I'm not dealing with anything real or serious, which is what others did to me growing up. But that is a good point that I never thought of.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00