I'll never be...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

what I need to be. I have too many issues and too many things that I feel that go against how the world works for me to ever be a part of it.

too many constant reminders that happiness is only momentary, while failure and sadness are much more regular.

I can hope for and try to tell myself whatever I want but it doesn't change what reality really is.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I know that a lot of what I think and feel go against the world. That's the world's problem. I have a few friends and that's enough for me. My world expanded when I came here to the forum and that helps too.

3. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

See I have friends, at least I think so but I don't know if they are friends with me or one of the personalities I put on to not scare every person I meet away. So very few have a glimpse of the real me.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Our personalities unfold a little at a time. I think we all have our "out in the world" presentation of ourselves. It's a set of social rules that allow us to get about with some sense of security. We reveal ourselves to those closest to us a little at a time.

5. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

you can become the best you can be..and that is all you need to be.Forget everyone else and how they will tell you that you are never good enough...you can only BE what you are capable of..if you never give up...and that is MORE than most people deserve from you!! Do you understand that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.