I'll never have sex or a gf

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jekter, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jekter

Jekter Account Closed

Hey just few things on my mind, like I'm officially filing for diability,
    I've tried everything I can and I just can't do work or college .
    Swtor really is a good escape from rl for me except some of the human connotations.

The casual sex in the game makes me depressed, especially the adultery.

Even though I'm liberal, and even though I'll be alone all my life, I always thought sex and love should be special, and it makes me sad cuz in the game
    I am reminded that everyone is having a nice life and tons of sex
    And I am just rotting away.
    Also makes me hate how evil human beings are.
    What can u recommend to cope?
    this game is all I have now, and
    I need it to be good.
    People are mean to be and I accept that but some are nice.
    But everyone has to brag, why can't people just be humble and
  2. Jekter

Jekter Account Closed

Also girls naturally hate ms
    There's this girl I met on tatooine and she seemed goofy and inthight she liked me
    But after couple days she stopped saying hi to ms
    And responding to me
    Sofuck it I WILL DIE TONIGHT

SO U WANT WORSHIP U SON OF A BITXH? how about the bible soaked in my blood?
    Is that good enough for u?
    I will sacrifice myself if it will make u gtfo
    Illl cut off my head and let it fall on the doorstep of the church
    Maybe then someone will see?
  3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Jecter ya really hurting i can see that.Are you seeking some sort of help to get you through these feelings and thoughts.Yes life can suck but sometimes we just need to be put back onto the right path and it can come from someone just giving us some advice.We here as well so good to see ya using forum.Take care
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi Jekter. Isolation sometimes hurts due to feelings of being alone, and I understand that at the same time you may have issues with people who are not understanding of your feelings or situation. What I have found helps many is peer support. This forum is a nice solution for that, but actual person-to-person contact is important also. Have you explored any support groups? Even in more isolated areas, there often are groups that meet and advocate for one another through similar feelings and experiences. You said people are mean, and some are it is true. You also say that some are nice, and that is fact as well. Try to eliminate those who are of less value to you and surround yourself with those who are nice. Remember too that people can sense when someone is down, so the first step toward social acceptance is usually found through building confidence within yourself. Spending time in group can often help spark the beginnings of that that can then foster over into people you meet in the general population around you. As for girls, there are a lot of decent ones around who aren't into casual sex and who judge a person on what is inside rather than shear physical attraction. If you need help finding groups, Google is your friend... or call/ask the local hospitals, mental health professionals, or even ministries if they know of any that are active.
  5. Limbobway

Limbobway Member

I have very high social anxiety and it is hard for me to go out and do anything. I am alot like you and can relate to what you are going through. first you should be seing a therapist and going to a group every week that way you have a couple days a week to talk to someone. you should call the suicide crisis line a few times a week too, its not there just when you are feeling suicidal, they are there to listen too even when things are ok.

i am starting a group meeting next week and am excited to be apart of it, i am nervous but i know it will help. something my therapist told me was that my room was my comfort zone and just to do little things like eat out in the dinning area or bbq out back can help you get out more, its close enough to your comfort zone to not make it uncomfortable and later you can try other things.
  6. Limbobway

Limbobway Member

something else you might want to do since you are into online games is start playing diablo 3, if you get good at identifying high value items in the game you can make some extra cash with their real money auction house. i know alot of people dont like it but hey i've been able to pay my own gas, food, and insurance by doing it. i still get some help paying my rent but i am making more money every week the more i learn the system and what people want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.