I'll Remember You

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Gergin, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

I’ll hold hands with these memories.

Everything I've experienced. The fighting and the struggling. The death and life. One thing I wished for all those times was this. "Don't forget me."

That phrase is so important to me now. Because if there's one thing I can guarantee, is that everyone out there, who is suffering, who suffered and will, the one thing that will definitely go through our minds is how lonely we are. I don't know when my last day will be. I don't know when or if my mind will split and fracture beyond repair or if my depression will finally take my life. But right now, right here, I want everyone like me (or unlike me or even remotely similar) to know this.
    I remember you.

And I want you all to remember me. And remember the next person you read about here or talk to in real life. And tell them to remember you. Remember you, remembering me, remembering you. And ask them to remember the next person. And ask the next person to remember them. I keep thinking about my friend. The last hours of his life. Alone? Crying? Forgotten? No. I don't want him forgotten. Even if I do, even if everyone that knew him, forgot him. I want someone to remember me. Cause they'll remember a person who remembered him.

Cause I might not make it to the next sunrise. Heck, you, readers, might not make it. Cause that's the truth. We don't all win. Some of us live with it for the rest of our lives, fighting the pain every second of everyday of our waking life. Some of us lose. Some of us win. Some keep on fighting. So I want these thoughts to give you strength, whatever it is you're doing.

I remember you.

We are connected.

You are not alone.

Through the darkest sunrise
    And the brightest twilight.
    To all those who dies
    And those that shines bright.
    Guide the way too
    For all 'long side thee.
    I remember you
    Remembering me.

2 people like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This is the most beautiful and positive message I have seen in a long time, just 4 words, i'll remember you too <3

3. Gergin

Gergin Well-Known Member

I'll remember you too.