Ill ..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Abacus21, May 1, 2007.

1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Well, my parents have had a stomach bug over the last week or so, and I would appear to have caught it. :dry:

It's bascially, feeling like I wanna be sick, and having stomach aches - a griping sort of pain, and diarrhoea (although mine is more constipation-y).

So yeah.

I had yesterday off because I felt like crap, and today, I think I'm going to have off too, to get my eating back in order (I've only eaten about 3 / 4 things over the last 36 hours).

Yet, why do I feel I shouldn't be here now - I feel I should be at school..

Maybe that shows I'm better? :dunno:

I have revision to do, so it's not like I won't be using the time reasonably well, but why do I feel so guilty about staying home? :(

I will be going in tomorrow though: I have psychology and I need to revise for that...
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2007
  2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Feel better soon hun :hug: and dont worry too much about school atm.
    Luv ya :arms:
    Beret, xxx
  3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

AWWWWWWWWWWW, :hug: Don't feel bad about having the day off, just use it to revise, gather your strength and of course spend a lil extra time on SF!

Hope you feel better soon.

:hug: Hazel
  4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Before you even consider thinking about school, get better first. It's so much easier then, because working when you're sick generally just doesn't work. Hope ya feel better soon. :hug:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Stomach bugs be nasty:blink:

Get well soon hun :flowers:
  6. get well soon joe :arms:
  7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Well, on Wednesday, I tried to do a day of school, but was home by 11am because of stomach pains :(

Yesterday was peppered with stomach pains, and I was dying to go to the toilet in final lesson ...

This morning I've woken up with nasty stomach pains, which may be gas, but who knows? So, I'm having the day off... again :(

I will get work done though ... I'll type up my notes etc, and I also need to practice for my German Oral (help, anyone?), which is on the 11th May ( :eek:hmy )

I hope to God that I'm at least half-decently better for tomorrow!
  8. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Aww :arms: Hope you feel better soon.

*volunteers for German oral practice* :wink: You'll be fine anyway. :hug:
  9. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Hey Joe, I hope you get better soon! :hug:

and about your german oral; let me know what it's about, I can practice with you on Skype if you want? :smile: Just let me know :arms:
  10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Thanks Est and KTS :) -It's about Frankfurt.
    Est - I'll e-mail you what I've prepared later :)
  11. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

okies :smile:
  12. kindtosnails

If i can help at all, Joe, let me know, though i think Est will be much more use to you since my Deutsch slipped out my brain some time around christmas. :rolleyes: :sad:
  13. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'll e-mail you too hun :hug: - d'you have Skype too?

*where kiss emotion? OOHH I dont want another bug...*sticks with the hugs* :hug:* :D
  15. kindtosnails

i do...somewhere. i think you added me once upon a time, then computer died etc...i will look and shout at it 'til it works.