Illuminati Satanic Ritual Abuse(WARNING TRIGGER)

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by hi my name is, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

Wake up in the middle of the night and seem to be another person? Perhaps you are heading to a military base to do some training/programming? Do you wake up in the morning with a headache and feel very tired but don't know why? This satanic cult has traumatically abused you since you were in the womb and now you have DID. I love you and want you to know that YOU CAN LEAVE THE FAMILY. The few who have left say that it is almost impossible without Jesus's help so i would recommend finding a church that you know hasn't been infiltrated and seek help. Leave your area and go into a different province or state if you have to get away from the threats because I will not lie they will come to you in all kinds of ways. You need a support group almost 24 hours a day and you must never be alone. If you get phone calls during the day for someone other then yourself on a regular basis you are most likely a victim of mind control. The name is a trigger to bring out an alter. Also if you feel depressed and have no idea why you may also be a victim of satanic ritual abuse. People who do not believe this is real DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING ON THIS THREAD. If you would like an idea of what someone in this cult went through when they were around 4 or 5 years old here is a glimpse. The programmer (may be the mom or dad because this is generational) will force the victim to be in a room with nothing but a table and chair for 24 hours. About 15 hours in the mom will come in and have a giant mug of water and a glass and the kid will say mommy mommy I love you I need water please give me water mommy please I am so thirsty!!! The mother(who is also under mind control) will then pour herself a glass of water and drink it in front of the child and then hit the child across the room to cause trauma. The process repeats a second time a few hours later. Some time down the line the mother will come in and the child will not ask for the water fearing the abuse. When the child does that another programmer will come in and say congratualations you have done very well. This teaches the child not to want and to ignore their own physiological needs relying on other people to tell them what they want. This is the least of horror stories. Like I said they are traumatized in the womb to begin with... If anyone is in the family I want you to know that YOU CAN LEAVE. If you need any help dealing with this I will be with you all the way. I have now dedicated my life to the victims of satanic ritual abuse.

2. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Oh great, I have got you bunch of people who do this on the net. When you go to save others from them, remember that is only culture thing and you are a racist if you say or do nothing.

And did you know "jesus" is only one of them which do to same control thing. So do not throw any kind of victims to the another place where they are victims again. Just another kind of victims. It is not nice.

3. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Ok.. Am I the only one who's thinking WTF??? Can't be just me, tell me its not just me! Have they already gotten to all of you? Nooooooooooooo...

4. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Who??

5. hi my name is

Max can you please tell me what is up? what your thoughts are? if you suspect you may be a victim you are not alone. and no 99% of the world hasn't gone through the abuse that someone within the family has. Raping your kids is NOT love. that is a lie to traumatize and program you. They may tell you that everyone in the world is secretly a member that gets up at night but that is another major lie.
    Also samakko i am disgusted with your quote on saying how they are victims again when they go to jesus. These people are electro shocked almost everyday, raped, drugged, have there mind shattered into thousands of pieces, forced to watch a child sacrifice at the coming of age ceremony underneatht he vatican, made to betray others, forced to kill animals or else they are brutally abused, deprived of following there own instincts having to rely on others, forced to sleep in a cage in there own feces, watching horrible films where people may be having sex then someones head is chopped off in the middle of it. Do not tell me they are a victim by going to jesus who says to love others and do unto others as they would do unto you. Purely disgusting. Some people may even believe in jesus right away after seeing what lucifer wants for people and the world. I also do not want to argue this that would be ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
  6. max0718

I was being sarcastic. Are you seriously saying that people waking up in the morning with a headache or feeling very tired should be concerned about their parents raping them due to some satanic ritual?

I don't quite catch the relevance of this thread in the general disorders forum?

7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Then I wonder why you do not feel disgusting when you thought about priests which working for "jesus" and still abuse kids. And count how many kids they have raping at the religion wars, in the name of "jesus". Is that more justice than do these things in the name of satan? There is lot of religion cults and many of them including kids abuse, also in the name of "jesus". There is also "new agers" who abuse.

I just hope you do not give them wrong kind of help, that is all. You do not have to argue it this all found from history and magazines of these days. It still happend, it happend also boarding schools etc. In the name of "jesus".

Which country your examples are?

8. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I am worried if any abused kid can not get out of it no matter what is behind of abusing. Abusing is abusing. I hope they go looking for help from knowing organizations. Not from who ever from the net. Think about it, some just offer while ago cd:s "we send them where you want" and then what? Some steal your internal organs or ???... And what was all that talking about world end, huh? People who want to die or are deppressive are easy victims for anyone.

I only asked who from you but if you want to know yes I think was there, or was there not satanic ritual behind it, people should be concerned IF their parents or any other people use them, no matter how they use them. If their parents are loving that is great.

hi my name is wrote before:

??? :unsure:

9. max0718

Okay, clearly this has some history to it that I don't quite get. I still have no idea what this is about and why it's in the general disorder section, but I'll leave you two to it then.

10. hi my name is

The traumatization causes dissociative identification disorder so the "front" during the day time is dissociated from the alter brought out at night. and you are right about the priests and shit who abuse children that is totally horrible. but not all of them are like that so that would not be right to say there are a lot of good churches out there with a lot of love. i'm not saying it's the best option it's just what i have read about people who get out that they need the lord's help and a lot of prayer for strength. i'm sure if you had a big enough support group that researched into cult abuse they could also do a fine job. also the mayan stuff comes from don allejandro the living dalai lama of the mayan people. everything i said will be coming out in a book that they themselves are writing because they have never published an offical word on the subject of there own beliefs and want people to know it from there perspective. also, satanic cults do some of there worst rituals on the weekend of easter (spring solstice) and christmas (winter solstice) i'm not saying all but some do this for the sun belief( the lengthening of days n shit) but they totally mock christ and have the nastiest rituals during these holidays. what kind of shit do you think they will have planned when the december 21st 26,000 year cycle or w/e comes about? they will sacrifice a child on the cross to mock christ like it's nothing for easter. i think they are going to have one hell of a satanic holiday. just like we should be celebrating a holy fuck we made this huge cycle they will be celebrating in the complete opposite way. my opinion of course on my knowledge of how they celebrate sun cycles. anyway though this topic was here because of the extreme trauma, DID that these people encounter and i just hope to god that someone is on here and it triggers then to think (hopefully in a good way) that this is me. If somebody needs a clue about what these children see youw atch a video of a girl crying drawing a child sacrifice by a evil man in a robe herehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUysig74yw&feature=related

11. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Wow.. blaming everything on satanism now XD Christianity only made it to fill people with fear so that they would join XD And now they're using everyday things, such as abuse and depression, to get people in with them. Wow.. just.. wow XD

12. Confusticated

All this crap came from Chistianity and the likes, because they wanted to scare people into joining! Earlier on you say that they're all loving, or something along them lines. Why is it then, that everyone is deemed a satanist if they aren't christian or islamic? Possibly Jewish too, not sure. Why is it that if you don't join a religion, which is a cult in itself, you must be evil? Religion made up an evil being. Whose to say Christianity doesn't hold horrible rituals? Whose to say that satanism is really evil? That it even exists? I mean, sure it does now. There are people who like to oppose God. Can you blame them though? Dod you ever read the origional testaments? He was evil himself. Then, the bible changed. Because they wanted more followers, so God seemed nice. He didn't banish people anymore. Religious wars too. What the hell is that about? It's so freakin' contradicting!

I'm not sorry that I'm not going to go to a church because I have a nightmare and wake up with a headache and dry throat. I'm not going to say I'm posessed because I've had depression. It's just another excuse to gain more people into religion. I support people who talk to people about it, people who tell them facts about the religion maybe, even if I think it's bullshit, some get help from it. But scaring people into it? That's just messed up.

13. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I don't think this is about scaring someone into a religion. I think it's about fucked up shit that really happens that people don't hear about. If people do speak about it, people think they're crazy. Same thing with alien abductions. All of this stuff is getting out there so more and more people know about it, but still mainstream considers you crazy if you believe these things have happened to you.

14. Confusticated

It's where it said something about having to see a priest, and that religion is the way out. Joining christianity, which made satan to scare people in the first place! With no hell, people wouldn't be scared. It's a shame they didn't see that they could not go to hell if they were not in the religion.

15. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Satanic Ritual is not part of the Illuminati, it's the other way round. I don't deny that this stuff happens, but I know that Christianity is not the way out, law enforcement is. Get these bastards arrested for the good of all the abused, don't just try and leave yourself and leave the rest to suffer. hi my name is you would probably like a series called The Arrivals, about the illuminati and how they are trying to take over the world through subliminal messaging and encouraging greed and lust and so on, through hollywood. I don't go for it myself, but it will be right up your alley.

Calm down on this stuff, you are on a suicide forum and this topic is VERY depressing.

16. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Let me guess, you believe in alien abductions too. Scare tactics are overrated. Get real.

17. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Personally I don't form opinions until I've researched the subject. I have read first hand accounts from victims of satanic ritual and it is quite sad and very real. And yes scare tactics are overrated, but I don't think that was the OP's intention.

18. Confusticated

Satanic rituals XD Oh wow. They're are wiccan rituals in which, yes, pentagrams are painted, and sometimes they believe a little blood sacrafice is to be given, but never for anything like this. Satanic rituals may also exist, but I'm pretty sure they'd not be able to take someone over XD Not because wider society neglects it can happen, but since, as I keep saying, it was created to scare people into religion in the first place!!!

19. Confusticated

And these terrible things happen all the time. It's terrible, it truly is, but you can't blame satanism for it. You just can't! Why does everything bad that ever happens seem to be satanic based in some form?

20. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

It is satanic when people say they do it because of satan. If there is jesus behind of it, that is because of religion. If there is community behind it that is because of communitys sake. If there is ilness, alcoholism or just a twisted mind behind, that is clear reason then. Religion people may keep lot of things things which had came from satan, it belongs to the idea of religion but there is also real satanists. Then it is right to keep they satanistic acts. On my country were 2 knowing murder because of satanism.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.