Illuminati symbolism

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by me1, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

2. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

The One great Law that the Illuminati is trying to copy lacks the vision from the Iroquois. Without this vision they can only kill our physical body but the mind of reason will remain .
  3. sophie_b

sophie_b Well-Known Member

if you dont mind my asking what are the illuminati?
    ive heard of them before and it was nothing but bad things.
    could someone explain if they dont mind.
  4. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

Karl Marx essentially came up with the idea, its about an elite ruling class dumbing down the people and then getting and retaining control over them, through behind the scenes means. Jews essentially lead the movement to start the NWO but people like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry and George Bush all meet together in Holland to attend illuminati meetings which are closed door. They meet and belong to the Council of Foreign Relations with the descendants of the Rothschilds, the Rockfellers, and several prominent Jewish families, etc. Sort of like the Masons, except bent on multiculturalism/the destruction of true diversity. With one dumbed down and ignorant race these fools can more easily control, influence, and brainwash the population and stay in power.

Some of the main texts to come from illuminati groups are the "Protocols of the elders of Zion" which were uncovered by the Okhrana the Russian secret police, and which under the Jewish Dominated Soviet regime were declared a hoax.

Essentially their goal is to control the masses through social engineering, and fear-based propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  5. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

6. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

I think that the odds of ever finding out what is really going on out there are so absurdly remote that you may as well hang the sense of it and keep busy.

-Slartibartfast; Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  7. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

The Illuminati is a fiction created by loonies and weak-minded fools that have no hope of understanding the true complexities of the world, so they concocted an absurd boogieman to explain all the aspects of human civilizations they do not like. Pay it no mind.
  8. Whitewolf

So anything that breaks from your small bubble of spoon-fed truth and tradition is loony?
    I bet when Galileo and Copernicus discovered that the earth is not the center of the universe, you would have been the first to call them loony...:rolleyes:
    True geniuses, don't confine themselves to a box of their own making. Nothing is impossible.
  9. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Every single one of your lunatics brings out this faulty comparison. Just because SOME iconoclastic ideas turn out to be true doesn't mean every one of them is. The difference between you and Galileo is that Galileo was an observer first; he looked at the universe without biases, and then used the facts to draw conclusions. You draw conclusions first, then look for facts which justify your pre-conceived notions. He was a scientist, you are an ideologue.

Then again, what do i know? I learned about logic and the scientific process from the corrupt Liberal whigger edumacation establishment that is brainwashing the world to become slaves to the satanic Jewish overseers, not from a reliable source like
  10. Whitewolf

I look for facts first, then draw conclusions. The difference between me and you is that I am MORE AWARE of certain facts than you, due to your, like you said, "liberal whigger edumacation". Thank God for private and Catholic schools which encouraged in me, a reasonable amount of curiousity and a sense that you should find your own answers rather than be spoon-fed them from teachers who themselves get them from 2nd or 3rd party sources. So I do think you are intelligent, and I can't say that I'm one hundred percent certain that I am right, but I can say I am more aware of certain facts and have enough intelligence myself to connect the dots.

Evidence I've given before:
    I leave you with part-jewish writings of Karl Marx and what his view of race was, sounds pretty much what today's race traitors, and Jewish led lobbying organizations with their pet minority groups have created. Karl Marx has succeeded. The world is doomed to thousands of years of misery, until ultimately we blow ourselves up.

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain World Domination by the Dissolution of Other Races...& by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship.

In this New World Order, the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..."

-(Karl Marx to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, 6/1/1928, p. 574
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2008
  11. Whitewolf

A partial list of members of the CFR in alphabetical order. A random sample so as not to be biased against jews, can you guess how many names are Jewish?(Many aren't marked with J but are)
    ex: Abramowitz
    Estimate: These groups are about 70% Jewish despite the fact that Jews are not even 1 percent of the world's population.
    BB=Bilderberger CFR=Council on Foreign Relations J=Jewish (incomplete) RS=Rhodes Scholar S&B=Skull and Bones TC=Trilateral Commission

Name Particulars:
    David L. Aaron CFR 1996
    Charles Spencer. Abbot CFR 1996
    Wilder K. Abbott CFR
    A. Robert Abboud CFR 1996
    Labeeb M. Abboud CFR 1996
    James C. Abegglen CFR 1996
    Rawi Abdelal CFR
    Elie Abel CFR 1996
    Keith W. Abell CFR
    Philip Hauge Abelson CFR
    Cara L. Abercrombie CFR
    Gina Kay Abercrombie-Winstanley CFR
    Robert John Abernethy CFR 1996
    John P. Abizaid CFR
    Mona Aboelnaga CFR
    Morris Berthod Abram CFR/RS
    John P. Abizaid CFR
    Michael J. Abramowitz CFR
    Morton Isaac Abramowitz CFR
    Elliott Abrams CFR 1996
    Stacey Y. Abrams CFR
    David M. Abshire AC/CFR/TC 1996
    Odeh Felix Aburdene CFR 1996
    Dean Gooderham Acheson BB/CFR
    Theodore C. Achilles AC/BB/CFR
    Peter Ackerman CFR 1996
    John F. Ackers CFR
    Ray Adam CFR
    Gordon M. Adams CFR 1996
    Michael F. Adams CFR
    Robert McCormick Adams CFR 1996
    Ruth Salzman Adams CFR
    Timothy Dees Adams CFR
    Carol C. Adelman AC/CFR 1996
    Kenneth L. Adelman CFR 1996
    Allen R. Adler CFR
    Herbert Agar AC/CFR
    William Agee CFR
    Vinod K. Aggarwal CFR
    Harold M. Agnew CFR 1996
    Robert F. Agostinelli CFR 1996
    Martin Agronsky CFR 1996
    William Edward Ahearn CFR
    Stephanie R. Ahern CFR
    Kamal Ahmad CFR
    Laura Ahn CFR
    Woodrow Ahn CFR
    C. Michael Aho CFR
    Alfred L. Aiken CFR21
    Bernard M Aidinoff CFR
    Nurith Aizenman CFR
    Fouad Ajami CFR
    Anthony B. Akers CFR
    John F. Akers CFR
    James Elmer Akins CFR
    Alexis K. Albion CFR
    Alice Patterson Albright CFR
    Rene Albrecht-Carrie CFR
    Madeleine Korbel Albright CFR/J
    Michael H. Alderman CFR
    Peter Belmont Alderman CFR
    George H. Aldrich CFR
    Winthrop Williams Aldrich CFR
    Archibald S. Alexander CFR
    Henry C. Alexander CFR
    James Strange Alexander CFR21/S&B 1882
    Margo N. Alexander CFR
    Robert J. Alexander CFR
    Sarah Elizabeth Alexander CFR
    Roger P. Alford CFR
    William P Alford CFR
    Mustafa Javed Ali CFR
    Paul Arthur Allaire BB/CFR/TC
    F. Aley Allan CFR
    Scott Hazzard Allan, Jr. CFR
    Joe L. Allbritton CFR
    Charles E. Allen CFR
    Charles Edward Allen II CFR/S&B 1958
    F. Aley Allen CFR
    Frederick Hobbes Allen CFR21
    J. Michael Allen III CFR
    Jodi T. Allen CFR
    Lew Allen Jr (Gen.) CFR
    Philip E. Allen CFR
    Raymond B. Allen CFR
    Richard V. Allen CFR
    Robert E. Allen CFR/TC
    William L. Allen CFR
    James B. Alley CFR
    Graham Tillety Allison, Jr. BB/CFR/TC
    Richard C. Allison CFR
    Alexander W. Allport CFR
    S. C. Allyn CFR
    Michael Almond CFR
    Anne L. Alonzo CFR
    Alan N. Alpern CFR
    Jonathan Alter CFR
    Karen J. Alter CFR
    Jon B. Alterman CFR
    Roger Altman CFR
    William C. Altman CFR
    Arthur Goodhart Altschul CFR
    Frank Altschul CFR21 1984-
    David Altshuler CFR
    Donna Maria Alvarado CFR
    Jose E. Alvarez CFR
    Kira M. Alvarez CFR
    Amy E. Alving CFR
    Angelo I. Amador CFR
    Omar S. Amanat CFR
    Jason L. Amerine CFR
    Amyas Ames CFR
    Oakes Ames CFR
    Hoyt Ammidon CFR
    Ajay K. Amlani CFR
    Robert Amory, Jr. CFR
    Deborah Susan Amos CFR
    Hady A. Amr CFR
    David A. Andelman CFR
    Arthur M. Anderson CFR
    Barbara Ann Anderson CFR
    Craig B. Anderson CFR
    Desaix Anderson CFR
    Dillon Anderson CFR
    Edward G. Anderson, III CFR
    George W. Anderson, Jr. CFR
    Gloria B. Anderson CFR
    Harold F. Anderson CFR
    Harold W. Anderson CFR
    John Bayard Anderson CFR/TC
    Joseph A. Anderson CFR
    Lisa Anderson CFR
    Marcus A. Anderson (Gen.) CFR
    Paul F. Anderson CFR
    Robert Bruce Anderson CFR
    Robert Orville Anderson BB/CFR
    Roger E. Anderson CFR
    Wendy R. Anderson CFR
    Dwayne Orville Andreas AC/BB/CFR/TC
    Terry Andreas CFR
    David R. Andrews CFR
    Michael A. Andrews CFR
    John S. Andrews CFR
    James Waterhouse Angell CFR
    Mark A. Angelson CFR
    Manual R. Angulo CFR
    Manuel R. Angulo CFR
    Norbert L. Anschuetz CFR
    M Michael Ansour CFR
    Robert Anthoine CFR
    John Duke Anthony CFR
    Nancy A. Aossey CFR
    David Pushel Apgar CFR
    Jerry Apodaca CFR
    Mari Carmen Aponte CFR
    Kwame Anthony Appiah CFR
    Anne E. Applebaum CFR
    David Ernest Apter CFR
    Rand Vincent Araskog CFR/TC
    Shellye L. Archambeau CFR
    Tomas A. Arciniega CFR
    Cresencio S. Arcos CFR
    Athony Clark Arend CFR
    Stanley S. Arkin CFR
    Roone Arledge CFR
    Michael Hayden Armacost BB/CFR/TC
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2008
  12. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

It isn't paranoia when they really are out to get you....but then some conspiracy theorist have it all wrong and some are just plain nuts....carried away much, no??? roflmfao!!!!!!! If they only knew.
  13. Alpo

Alpo New Member

wake up the illuminati is very real
  14. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

I don't think you know what "evidence" means, sorry.
  15. Whitewolf

My evidence> your opinions .
  16. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

you got that in the bag bleach, which is why i presume wolf has no logical answer to you.

But then, he went to a catholic school, famous for breeding free thought and rationality.:dry:
  17. Whitewolf

Illogical am I?
    Okay, back to fifth grade, and the scientific method.
    1. Use your experience: Consider the problem and try to make sense of it. Look for previous explanations. If this is a new problem to you, then move to step 2.
    Problem: Why is there a statistical anomaly? Which is, there is a population which is comprised of less than one percent of Jews; however, these Jews dominate seventy percent of a given field, what is the correlation?

2. Form a conjecture: When nothing else is yet known, try to state an explanation, to someone else, or to your notebook.

Ok so what field are Jews dominating? Well, Jews dominate the multimedia. Why would jews have an interest in dominating the multimedia? To influence public opinion. Who else is in the multimedia? People with sympathies towards Jews. Who is not in the multimedia in large numbers? People with reservations against Jewish policy.

3. Deduce a prediction from that explanation: If you assume 2 is true, what consequences follow?
    Consciously or Unconciously Jews are dominating public opinion through control of the mass media. Consequences?
    You get people like bleach who think:

"Oh yes, I am a sheeple, and oh so proud to be.
    I am way too smart to believe in a conspiracy. "

4. Test : Look for the opposite of each consequence in order to disprove 2. It is a logical error to seek 3 directly as proof of 2. This error is called affirming the consequent.

Jews are not influencing public opinion, just look at Serbia, everybody loves multi-culturalism over there!!!

Actually they don't, and they have virtually no Jews in their mass media. Natural inclinations and instincts are not in sync with current trends and opinions espoused by the Jews.
    Brain-washing techniques instigated by the Jewish media are effective.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2008
  18. Whitewolf

So what are these techniques?

As an example, consider the media treatment of Middle East news. Some editors or commentators are slavishly pro-Israel in their every utterance, while others seem nearly neutral. No one, however, dares suggest that the U.S. government is backing the wrong side in the Arab-Jewish conflict, or that 9-11 was a result of that support. Nor does anyone dare suggest that it served Jewish interests, rather than American interests, to send U.S. forces to cripple Iraq, Israel's principal rival in the Middle East. Thus, a spectrum of permissible opinion, from pro-Israel to nearly neutral, is established.

Another example is the media treatment of racial issues in the United States. Some commentators seem almost dispassionate in reporting news of racial strife, while others are emotionally partisan—with the partisanship always on the non-White side. All of the media spokesmen without exception, however, take the position that "multiculturalism" and racial mixing are here to stay and that they are good things.

Because there are differences in degree, however, most Americans fail to realize that they are being manipulated. Even the citizen who complains about "managed news" falls into the trap of thinking that because he is presented with an apparent spectrum of opinion he can escape the thought controllers' influence by believing the editor or commentator of his choice. It's a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. Every point on the permissible spectrum of public opinion is acceptable to the media masters—and no impermissible fact or viewpoint is allowed any exposure at all, if they can prevent it.
  19. Whitewolf

Catholic schools put restrictions on:
    Foul Language

Public school restrictions:
    Presenting ideas(not supporting, just presenting) which differentiate from the status quo.
    School prayer
    Religious holidays
    Student religious practices
    Released time
    Teaching about religion
    Pledge of Allegiance & religious liberty in public schools
    Religious clubs
    Teachers' religious liberties
    Bible in school
    Distributing religious literature
    Graduation ceremonies
    Evolution & creation
    European(or states within Europe) Pride clubs
    White Pride clubs
    Double standards for acceptable language
    Double standard grades for those of different races
    Double Standard Punishments for those of different races
    Double Standards for allowable music
    Replacing entirely Classic literature with Feminist/Minority literature. For example getting rid of the Antigone by Aristophanes and instead putting in Racist Poetry by black bigot Maya Angelou.
    Instilling a sense of "White Guilt" whenever applicable. While simultaneously claiming that the sins of the father are not passed onto the son(in reference to minority groups).

20. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Who were you responding to alpo? Just curious. :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.