Im 13 yo girl and in trouble

• Thread starter LilMissSuicidal
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LilMissSuicidal

I'm a 13 years old girl and I am just so tired of my life. I have a large on my lap and am thinking about using it.

Last edited:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Then you need help immediately...please contact a trusted adult and see that you are given the care you need....of course, there is no one here who wishes you to hurt yourself, and know that there are many places to get support...but the most important issue right now is that you are safe...J

L

LilMissSuicidal

no i cant talk to anyone.. my parents don't love me and all they care about is my sister and brother. they dont even love me.

Please put the down.
Find an adult you feel safe with and talk with them.
Stay safe and strong.
This site is warm and caring, maybe look around a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LilMissSuicidal

i dont have anyone to talk to me. my mother is being a lil bich. she is making me go to a new school because i got caught xxx at school so she thinks its a bad influence but lauara is my only friend and i dont want to go to a new school becasue i need my best friend. she also took away my cell phone and grounded me.

Last edited:
She loves you very much, she wouldn't be concerned about finding you another school otherwise.
I'm sure you can still keep your best friend, even if you change schools.
Let Mum calm down a little, then talk to her.
I'm a Dad, sometimes i get a little cross with my own kids, but i love them with all my heart.

L

LilMissSuicidal

no she says i cant be friends with laura becauase she thinks shes a bad influence on me but shes wrong like always. i am just so tired of it and cant take it anymore.. xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
If you can't talk to you mum the call a child help line okay that is what it is there for okay to help you and other kids that are suffering call the help line okay crisis line and just talk to someone who will understand put the knife away and go outside okay phone your friend and talk to her h ugs

FBD

Listen, I think your mom does love you, a lot in fact. I think she is trying to get you away from negative influences in your life. At 13 she is trying to protect you from the bad things, making you change schools is her way of doing it.

Sit here and talk and vent and put the knife away.

Sapphire

What you could do is go to your parents and tell them what you told us. You'd solve your problems that way as they'd talk to you about what's troubling you and make sure you feel better than you do now.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
You were doing something very troublesome, and I hope they did more than just changing schools...there are consquences to each of our actions, and when a child is in trouble, parents must react...if they did this without cause, to be abusive or such, my reaction would be different...sounds to me like you are having difficulties right now...and as it was said, I do not see your parents' reaction as a lack of love or caring...they cared enough to change schools and hopefully give you a new start there...J

L

LilMissSuicidal

no i cant talk to my parents they would hit me and call me names. they dont love me becasue they are wrong about laura. laura is the only person i will talk to .. i cant put the knife away.. its a butcher knife i got from the kitchen while they werent looking.. im locked in my room with it.

L

LilMissSuicidal

no i was not i only took 3 oxys and 2 zanies at school .. they called the police but it wasnt anything serious.. i was fine

Sapphire

How about this?

- Call the police and tell them your parents are abusive
- Go to anyone you do trust and tell them what's troubling you

Will that work for you?

L

LilMissSuicidal

i dont want to get in trouble.. the only person i want to talk to is laura but my mother is being a stupid idiot and wont let me talk to my best friend laura.

This matter would be best handled through PM as you are certain no one cares for you except for Laura and all advice given by members is being discounted. I know sadeyes has offered to speak with you and I will also extend my hand should you wish to do so. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00