I'm 17, and I like alcohol and Marijuana. a way out?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ExtraSoap, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

It's awesome, me and my freind got sooo drunk over the weekend, and it made me feel the happiest i have in a long time. I havent smoked much, but when i did it was AWESOME! again, it made me feel happier then I have in a while leading up to smoking. I know it's terrible for you physically, but you cant get physically addicted to marijuana and I know when something gets to be a problem. But they are such good and easy ways to escape life for a while, thoughts?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

it is a false happiness an illusion only short lived You do get addicted to the habit of using anything hun look at what is causing this unhappiness and work on changing that hun hugs
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I remember looking up cheap cigarettes on the net(I have a minor smoking addicition, it helps with the anxiety etc), and I came across a brand called "Winston". What set them apart was that they had 100% cotton filters on them, making them "environmentally friendly". Which I guess I could believe. But it then went on to say that their tobacco is non-addictive. LOLOLOLOLOL, im pretty sure i actually laughed when I read that.

What I'm trying to say by that random paragraph, is that you start to depend on something. I've already started to depend on smokes, but thankfully i only go through a 40 pack once every two or so weeks(I only have a couple a day). When you start smoking(whether it be pot or durries) and drinking, you start to slowly depend on them. Before you know it, you have to have it when ever you feel unhappy or stressed. You probly already know this but it's good to just keep that in mind. When i hit 18, i gotta be really careful with the alcohol, because i have an extremely addictive personality(not even going to touch illicit drugs, I'm fine with lung cancer for now. lol).

in the end, just be careful
  4. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

as much as i realize that, if its the way to be happy for at least a little while on a shitty day, im up for it. But I know when something becomes a problem, and I know that when it does you need help. If worse comes to worse, i think i am able to handle myself.
  5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

you probably havent experienced the down sides of alcohol and weed yet. it used to make me sociable and happy and i wanted to hug the world. i barely ever drink so its not like i had drank so much over the years that the effect changed for me. i only started drinking from time to time like 3 years ago (im 20). now when i drink i become extremely suicidal, to the point where it hurts to be alive so much for no apperant reason that i cant stop crying and want to jump off the closest building. someone has to be there with me.

as for weed - each time i smoke everyday for a while, im only happy when im high. im so incredibly depressed when i havent smoked and nothing, really nothing can bring me any happiness, things that i usually enjoy dont do the trick anymore and i desperately need to smoke to feel good again. it becomes the only reality, the only way to feel good, all you think about.

a little innocent smoke from time to time, dont see why not. but its nothing to underestimate, which im sure you know
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.