I'm 39 with no life

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by tness, Jul 9, 2012.

1. tness

tness Well-Known Member

Im currently laying in my bed, it's 5:19 in the afternoon, and I feel such a failiour. I'm a 39 year old male, living to my old parents. I had a life, apartment and a beautiful girlfriend, then she left me the 4 of February. I was devastated, I was in shock. I just wanted to die. Still do. I live home, in my childhood home. Why did my life get like this, it is something serious wrong with me. I must have some kinda mental illness. I'm not a normal guy.

I hate my selves, I hate my selves, I hate my selves. I'm such a failiour. I can't talk with anyone. I'm so dead inside. I need help, I need her.

2. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

Did she tell you why she left?

3. tness

tness Well-Known Member

She did tell me over and over again. We did communicate ok after the breakup, I was talking she was listening, and was quiet.
    Nothing worked out.
    I haven't talked with her for about 5-6 weeks. That's best for us both, or it's best for me.
    Going to the therapist tomorrow.

4. tness

tness Well-Known Member

Sitting in our apartment.
    I have no choice of buying her out. Because the marked here in this town is crasy.
    And I don´t have any other options. I hope I will manage this "jial"

5. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

Its happening a lot these days for many reasons, people going back to live with their parents as good jobs are hard to find and housing is expensive and banks don’t lend any more…etc. Don’t think you’re a failure just because of that. Many more people are having similar problems in Europe. I know it does not help but at least you know your not alone

6. tness

tness Well-Known Member

But I will not have any problem keeping this apartment, but I will have a problem with the memories. But I think I will try to keep it.

7. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

I wouldnt.
    hanging on to memories like that just stalls your progress. Houses are just cement, wood and glass, the memories are in your head not in inanimate objects. What happens when you find someone else you love, will you still want these memories or will you want to create new memories with this new person in your life but in a new place? Let the past be the past.