I'm a bastard

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by InnerStrength, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I just realized I act like such a bastard to almost everyone I come in contact with. As a result, I don't have anyone to talk to. Every night I feel so alone, I'll just say that it's very easy to justify suicide when you reflect and realize you have no one. I just realized I don't deserve sympathy, I'm a complete A-hole.

2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Hi! Do you know why you act like a bastard? That may be of more help to know here. I know lots of pain and trust issues can cause that. Maybe also you are not hanging around the right people. Anyway here to listen if you need it.

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

yeah, why don't you tell us more about how you act and why?

i'm sure you don't act the way you think you do, but IF you do then there's no doubt a good reason for it :hug:

4. InnerStrength

I just got back from the doc, and it looks like my behavior was in part(maybe) caused by my health problems. After less than a day of taking antibiotics/ulcer medication I don't feel so stressed and emotionally torn. But, someone said a few days ago that I "live to crush people emotionally." Which isn't true. I know I've acted like an ass, maybe, but that description is taking it too far, I think.

And BP, maybe I am hanging around the wrong kind of people. I think I need a new social environment before my thinking patterns change. I hope that's all I need.

5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

You're too hard on yourself. Everyone has possibilities inside that need to be discovered. I think you know that by the name of the person connected with your signoffs - A Beautiful Mind.

6. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

Do they describe specific stuff you say/do or do they just say you live to crush people? I've heard that from a specific someone quite often lately that I won't mention here -_-. I wouldn't worry about it, some people are just overly sensitive even if they themselves are already being buttheads. Unless of course you're just prone to unprovoked overly-criticizing people hehe. But I don't have enough details so I'm just speculating.

7. InnerStrength

I just wish I could find someone I could "connect" with. Being alone is just...very draining.

8. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Be a bastard as you wish. My husband is a jack ass mbut I love him anyway. He is so true that to some people this is crudeness. But I understand him better than anyone & he is a real person & I love for all reasons.

You may find people who can accept you as you are not the superifcial ones.

Let it out here ,let me join you of some of your ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.