I'm a big fat failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by carebear32, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

Lately I've been feeling like I'm nothing but a failure. I feel worthless and pretty hopeless. This may seem petty or pathetic, but it's no joke when you have to cancel appointments with your therapist, because you can't afford to see her. I feel all alone now and am desperately looking for a job and having no luck at all. Christmas will be just another day as we can barely afford to live. I just see no point to living. I wake up every morning wishing I hadn't.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your not a failure hun many people who are searching for jobs It is hard when there is so much competition out there. I do hope you find something soon. You are not alone ok we are here you can talk to us and we will listen. You don't know hun what tomorrow will bring so hang on ok hugs

3. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

You're not a failure honey, please keep talking here, my inbox is always open if you need to talk :hug:

4. carebear32

Thanks total eclipse and midnightstar, that means a lot to me. My trouble at the moment is that everyday I get more and more anxious about my financial situation. Everyday I realize there's yet another bill I owe money for. I just want to die, then all this will go away.

5. carebear32

I didn't want to create anymore stupid, useless threads, so I'll put this here. Can anyone really tell me why I should keep living? There's no point. I have to lie to my mother and tell her I'm fine when inside I'm screaming to just be released from this whole situation. It got worse both yesterday and today and all because I stupidly forgot that my sister is perfect and exempt from everything. Yesterday I was told in no uncertain terms that I've got to help out financially with the house. What about my free boarding sister? Today I was told I must help out more around the house. Again what about my free boarding sister? It's like nothing applies to her.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun You need to talk to you mother you need to be open and tell them how sad you are ok. I don't think it is fair that your sister is not being treated the same way
    Talk to your mom ok If you cannot find work then that is not your fault hun. All you can do hun is to keep trying ok take one day at a time hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.