I'm a coward

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I'm a spineless worthless coward. I can't even pick up the bloody phone and call her. I'm the most stupid useless person on the planet :bash: :bash: :bash:
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

No your not hun, picking up the phone and talking to someone your deeply in love with can be a hard thing for anyone.

Hang in there hun.
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Well if it makes you feel better I am terrified of talking on the phone. I am terrified of calling people. But you are not worthless because you have fear.
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'm more of a coward than you Mal, I'm stuck frozen at the moment and can't seem to handle any of it :sad:
  5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

NO Mal, NOT stupid, NOT useless - just stuck in circumstances that seem to be out of your control right now. Yes, just picking up the phone to call "a certain someone" can be very difficult.:blink: But that doesn't make you a coward, rather it makes you a sensitive, scared, human being. I love you, if that helps any!!:smile:

6. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Just call her you idiot!!!! :bash:
  7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

8. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Mal...moves to phone...picks up phone...dials..gets thru..talks :hug: :hug: :hug:
  9. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I called her... And chickened out of telling her how I feel about her... Idiot :bash:

And then I broke down crying during my counselling :cry:

Why am I such a useless twat?
  10. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Oh Mail hugs.YOu did so well to pick up the phone aand cryings not always a bad thing!!!Do you feel any relief from crying hun??Maybe you just needed to.Hugs hun.If you need to talk im here for ya.i dont want to invade but im here.

Hugs for you Terry!!!Sounds like your having a hard time too.i think im a cross between you both at the moment Terry and Mal.i dont speak on the phone and im also stuck and hating it.Oh and im making more of a great big mess and things on top of that just to put the cherry on the cake!!!!

Please hang on in there.i know your tired.But you were no coward and so brave to pick up the phone Mal and to cry.

Please take good care and look after yourself
  11. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

Well done Mal!! at least you called her and took the first step, next time it might be easier to call now you have done it once. Then, if you are more relaxed you will probably find you can say more!! Good Luck x
    and as for crying, thats great! wish i could cry , maybe i wouldntbe in this predicament if i could:blink: i havent cried for 10 yrs! lol. I definately applaud you x xx x
  12. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Crying is a sign of weakness for me. And if I'm weak then I'm worthless.
  13. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

well no, its not weaknes is it? its the bodies best defence system, lets out all those pent up feelings so they dont build up and mess you up totally..................... like me, lol :smile: :laugh:
  14. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Malcontent, do not feel so weak or worthless. While you had the courage to call her you just did not have the courage to tell her your feelings. It takes great courage to do the calling and it takes 10x as much to do the telling. I am sure in time you will tell her.

As for crying, that is what you need to do sometimes. If you are weak then what do I who cannot express feeling in any form qualify as? Something not good I know that. What I wouldn't give to be able to cry. Crying is a much safer method of venting emotions. Something like anger can hurt another person you know.