I'm A Damn Hypocrite !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right U R Ken

The other day I was planning on making a post on here chewing out the people with more minor problems to stop whining. Ever since I came here I've realized there's people with so much worse problems that most of us have and many of us just need to shut up and help them. Many of us are grown men and need to stop whining like crybabies.

So what happened? I have a minor problem today and I end up breaking my own rule about whining. It's all I've been doing today- whining and crying about one stupid thing.

That makes me a hypocrite. I hate hypocrites, always have.

Someone just shoot me in the back of the head and shut me up. If you know how to make a mail bomb I'll give you my address. Arrggh

bunny

Staff Alumni
you cant measure pain, if youre hurting you deserve to be comforted no matter the cause of the pain

i dont think anyone here whines about their problems, no matter what theyre going through they are hurting and need some support and the only way to get that is to ask for it

you cant measure pain, if youre hurting you deserve to be comforted no matter the cause of the pain

i dont think anyone here whines about their problems, no matter what theyre going through they are hurting and need some support and the only way to get that is to ask for it
:agreed:
I'm here if you need to talk. :hug:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Jeez Ken give yourself a break, everyone whines somethimes, it gets it out the system and then you can move on from it or laugh at it.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Bunny is right: you can't measure pain. When you're in pain, of any kind, it hurts and you hurt - you don't stop to compare it with other people's pain, you just hurt. Cut yourself some slack, please; so you were a hypocrite - so are we all at different times. Don't beat yourself up over it. You're human too.

least

i personally think everyone needs to bitch and whine sometimes even if they don't think they should. And i also agree you can't measure pain. :hug: im sorry you are feeling so low. Ooodles of hugs honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00