I'm a driunken mess

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spikey, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I;m slightly tipsy again i can still sortof type oaky though. Want to scream. I'm good and sortof happy tyet at thes ame time I want toi harm myself.
    Yeha the ususal from Melissa. isnt it thte same olf same old. my bofyriedn want sot kill hismelf too he's cut himself i ckinfda had a moodswing and fell down the stepps i've been climving after that.

2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

whats happening to me?
    whjy??????????????????????????????????

3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

i want to be like i was two years ago! is that too wrong? i was innocengt then why me1?

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

((((((((((((((((Spikey)))))))))))))))

Feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk. Thinking of you :hug:

5. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

ewjheres the caht room goenm?

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

down the bottom of the main page hun

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm here if you'd like to talk hun. I'm always here for me lil sister! hang in there, it's gotta get better sooner or later. You're a great person, who's just got problems. Nothing more. You aren't bad person... you're great. Don't ever let yourself think anything different! :hug: :hug: :hug:

8. kath

kath Well-Known Member

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Spikey hun[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

im sorry things are so hard for you right now.Please feel free to text or PM me or whatever anytime.

Sorry i havent been around much for you recently.

PS Sorry for forgot to ask how ar eyou doing now?!?!i hope you are doing at least a little better than when you started this thread hun.

9. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Right I'm better today. Cut last night though. Nothing bad. Kath, I got your text sorry I didn't reply!