i'm a failure and a liar and there's nothing i can do

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by taranama, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

ok so i guess after i thought it was all over i cut again

the pain is so nice

the blood isnt too bad because i used a ribbed knife

its all my fault. or his fault.. i can't make up my mind.

but i know its only what i deserve.. i'm a failure as a person and as a friend and as everything else i've ever tried to be or will ever try to be. i'm pretty sure of that. i'm not sure why people even talk to me. he tells me often enough when i'm running around after him how much of a bitch i am.
    and i'm a liar too. i'm a liar to me and to everyone else. ''yeah, i've stopped cutting my ugly arm...really i have...'' and ''yeah, i'm goin to see the counselor tomorrow, he seems really nice''
    ha, i'm such a stupid fuckin liar and definitely deserve this pain and any other pain i'm going to have in the next 30 seconds after clicking ''submit new thread''

shit i'm crying. i'm crying over him. of all people on the whole planet who i could possibly cry over its him?

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Hi. i´m so sorry for the way you feel. i understand you and i know what it feels to lie and be hated by those you try to love. i´ve been there´too. But i decided that no one diserves your pain but you. Nor a mother, a friend , not even the love of your life. If you´re going to hurt yourself(AND I IMAGINE IT´S TO LATE) do it because you want it like if you were hungry or something.- do not hurt yourself because of what a$$holes may say, no one worth that. you need to be steronger and accept that you SI, as i did, so you´ll feel free that way, free to recieve bullshitand you won´t care about it.
    Pm me if you need it:=)

3. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

thanks for your words and support, it means alot to me :)

4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

if it worths for you, it does for me:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.