i'm a failure

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by crazy, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

i started again last night after close to a year after stopping
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

that doesnt make you a failure. youve just got to keep trying
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

We all slip up now and again, it part of our human nature. What you have to remember is that you stopped for a whole year, and that's a really long time. And you know you can stop again, you just have to believe in yourself.
    You just have to say to yourself "I didn't need you for a year and I don't need you now. I'm strong and I don't have to do this"

Good luck =]
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not a failure. You stopped for a really long time, and that's awesome. But we're human, and we all slip up at times.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, you aren't a failure! Just keep trying,you'll get there :)
  6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

piffle. slip ups happen. they're a fact of life. heck, i went for about 18 months and then slipped up as well. but just because you've slipped up doesn't mean you're a failure. it just means that you've slipped up. don't think too much about the fact that you slipped up just this once. think about the fact that you went for nearly a year without it. i know its way easier said than doen, but it's not impossible. :hug:

7. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

if anyone here's a failure it's me
  8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Failure is an event which passes...not a person!
  9. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Thats very long if your life sucks as much as mine does, try working towards stopping again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.