I'm a failure

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Keepsmiling, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keepsmiling

Keepsmiling Member

Im bulimic/anorexic and I haven't gone a day without purging since leaving treatment. I find it impossible to keep food in my stomach but desperately want to be well :( its getting me so down I don't know what to do? My family can't help me, they just leave me to it:/

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Keepsmiling and so sorry you are going through this...did they schedule follow up care for you? These are very big problems to do on one's own. I hope there is a professional you can talk to who can help you through this

3. Keepsmiling

Keepsmiling Member

I see a therapist every week and she seems to think I'm doing well. I really don't understand because I think I'm really struggling. I'm really fed up of going through the pain every day, I don't know why I bother getting out of bed :(.

4. Medusa.

Medusa. Well-Known Member

You should tell your therapist you're struggling.
    I used to binge and purge everyday what helped me get over it was writing down what I was going to eat and when, maybe that'd help you?
    If you ever need anything feel free to message me. Keep fighting darling.

5. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

Just try to get through one meal at a time. u should only have to hold it down as ong asit takes to digest. U caint throw up what your stomach has alreadu digested. I dont mean to sound like your therapist but you have to adress the cuase not just its effect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.