I'm a failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xToxThexGravex, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xToxThexGravex

xToxThexGravex Well-Known Member

Nothing ever goes right for me. I always try and I try, but I always get my head put on a plate. Even my girlfriend thinks I'm a failure. I should just die. I'm tired of screwing everything up
  2. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

You are not a failure, because you have ability to share what you're feeling. It may sound corny but this forum saved my life in 2011. I came back because the injury I got when I was 16, has made me feel pretty worthless. I owe it to you and everyone else on this site that my life changed. You're girlfriend needs to understand how you feel, because a true intimate relationship needs to heal, not harm. A toxic relationship was one of the reasons I felt like giving up in 2011. I have found a relationship that has finally put all others to rest because I refused to give up. I remember wanting to give up on life at the age of 16. If I did that I would have missed out on four and a half years of feeling normal. The best days I ever had. The condition came back and is bad to this day, but I know I have beaten the problem before and I can do it again. I hope you read this and feel better, because I genuinely care about everyone on here, that feels like giving up. So you can know that someone out there is definitely wanting you to be happy.
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Whats not going right for u specifically.. and what do u mean by "head on a plate"? What are you screwing up?
  4. Xscapeply

Xscapeply Well-Known Member

I don't think you're a failure. You're still the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I love you more than anything. Nothing can change that. You shouldn't die, and you don't screw everything up. I would be devastated if you died, and I know I'm not the only one. I know you're unsatisfied with your situation now and that you're trying, and I'm really sorry for taking my frustrations and insecurities out on you. I'm so proud of you for accomplishing what you have, and you know how I admire your strength. It will get better. Nothing would make me happier than to sit with you, hold you and cuddle with you and kiss you, and listen to your voice and the sound of your heartbeat. To feel your touch and hold your hand in mine. I just want to be with you IRL so badly, and it makes me say stupid things because it hurts that we can't now or in the near future. I'm sorry. I love you so incredibly much.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you're feeling a bit better today :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.