Im a fuckup

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by saint6, Aug 24, 2008.

1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

fuck my life, i hate everything im such a waste of space. i cant seem to do anything right i cant do anything that is good. im a fucking lowlife and i cant take thi shit anymroe. fuck everything!!!!! mom im sorry that im such a disappointment to you and dad... fyuck this fuck fuck fuck fuck ufckfu fckfjasfnksnfksjfnss

2. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Yh, I feel the same...:sad:

:hug:

I've completely destroyed everything in my life. I've cause this shithole I've built around myself. I hope you feel better now. Ranting sorta helps i guess.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Why do you think you've fucked up your life? Have you tried talking to your parents about how you feel? It's easy to think we are a disappointment but in reality you're most likely not. Hope you feel better after ranting. :hug:

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You are not a waste of space. You're a valued member here. We've had good talks before and you really seem to know what you're talking about. Fuck parents. They can make you feel like crap but it's almost always because of their own insecurities and fears.
    Don't let them get to you. You are worth far more than you give yourself credit for.