I'm a ghost

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by mousey, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousey

mousey Member

I tried to kill myself on 3rd June. My husband found me and bundled me off to A&E. I spent a week in a respite centre for the suicidal and have been back in my life for a few days. Since I got back I have just been feeling....... wrong. It's hard to explain. I feel like I actually killed me and what is here living my life now is an imposter. I am a ghost - a shell of what I used to be.

I wander around aimlessly, unable to settle into my life now. I feel like I shouldn't be here. I didn't plan to be here. I didn't plan to go back to work, even though I love my job. I feel like I don't fit anywhere and that I am living on time I shouldn't have. Is there any way to get out of this, because I don't know how much longer I can go on like this. Has anyone else experiencfed this?
  2. unknown loner

unknown loner Active Member

im really sorry about what happened

i've had a similar version of the experience you're having right now. it is difficult, i know. but as long as you have pepole around you that are there for you then it dissaperas quickley.
  3. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Yea, but what if you literally have no one?
  4. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

You stated you had a husband.

But my fear is that you may attempt again, given your feelings. You should seek more help and don't give up. You'll bounce back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.