I'm a horrible person.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Mylesaur, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Mylesaur

Mylesaur New Member

I used a girl I knew for sex and then diched her. I was lonely. It was pathetic. She had a panic attack at school and told everyone what happened and now my best friends won't look at me. It's making me cut again and I can't handle knowing who I now am. I try to be a nice person but manage to mess up my life and I feel guilty for the emotional pain she went through. I don't know how to handle it. I've been talking to the girl ever since and she's forgiven me and even wants to hang out sometime but it doesn't change what I did to her.
  2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Everyone makes mistakes, you can't beat yourself up over them.
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

So you effed up and did something careless~ you can still make it up to her if that is what you're willing to do, you know?

She forgave you! Consider yourself lucky. Many girls would hold a grudge.

The fact that you feel guilty proves you're not a horrible person.
  4. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Ok doing the old tap and gap on that girl was indeed a really shitty thing to do and all. But there is no really reason to keep on kicking yourself because she has forgiven you and you have admitted that what you did was wrong.

Like Kitty Girl said horrible people don't admit that they have made mistakes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i think u might be obsessing over this a bit too much...yes u made a mistake but u realized it and have atoned for it and the girl you did it too has forgiven you and she has moved on form it...give yourself a break and stop beating yourself up and drop it ,let it go, learn from it and move on...
  6. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Yeah, feeling guilty is definitely something. Means you have a conscious =)
    There was one guy I knew who used me for sex, and I can guarantee he doesn't feel guilty at all.
    She forgave you, you should forgive yourself too. And try not to do it again
  7. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

also you didnt do it purposely to hurt her.
    your intention was just to cure your lonliness.?
    Then its just a mess up. everyone messes up.
    if you didnt mean any harm your good.