I'm a joke

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by carebear32, Feb 23, 2013.

1. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

Everybody must think I'm a joke. They make arrangements with me then never follow through. A volunteer at the police station said she'd be in on Friday and never showed up. I made arrangements to meet a friend. He called last night to postpone to tonight, but hasn't bothered to call even to say not tonight either. I'm feeling really down right now, but also angry at the same time. I wish someone would let me in on the joke. I could use a good laugh.
  2. hellcat

hellcat Member

Well, sometimes people aren't relieable and will let you down. Find better people and always keep your head up!

Let me see if I can find a clean joke.

Toilet Pranks

Prank 1... An old classic.

Place cling film (plastic wrap) accross the toilet bowl and lower the seat.

Prank 2...

Add a thin layer of Vaseline to the toilet seat. Your victim won't know what it is.

Prank 3...

Wait until you're sure the toilet will remain unused for at least 24 hours.

Get 2 - 3 packets of powdered jello and mix it into the toilet water until dissolved.

Let it set. (The more jello you use the harder it will set)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry hun it is so heartbreaking when people just cancel out Hope your freind call you to rebook another day h ugs
  4. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

Thank you, hellcat. That made me laugh. Any of those would be quite funny to see.

Total Eclipse, I'm wondering if I shouldn't just give up. I feel like I'm a waste of people's time and I'd really hate to inconvenience everybody.
  5. CJKitti_85

CJKitti_85 Member

Best to let them know that you can't keep waiting around for nothing--if you can. I know not everyone can do that.