im a loser

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by get me out, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. get me out

get me out Active Member

looking at old friends' fb from highschool and they are all so sucessful and living wonderful lives - ones an engineer, ones a broadwy actress ones an overseas music teacher in china....and me, well i am on disability for my mood disorder and probably will be for life since i cant hold ajob for more than 2 days or finish a semster of college.

so gonan die soon.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am struggling with making significant life changes due to poor health as well, and am finding that being involved in social media for advocacy and political causes has helped me to feel much better...maybe there is something you can do to volunteer your time

3. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

You are not a loser! Just because your life is harder than that of your friends, does not make you a loser. Everyone has their own challenges. their own difficulties and it is not fair to judge our lives on the success of others. The fact you are here, reaching out, shows that you are braver and stronger than you think. You are not a loser and you are not alone. Please message me if you ever want to talk. I am always here to listen.

4. get me out

get me out Active Member

thanks for ur kind post *hugs*

i been getting trolled a lot by people online, but all people shood be like u, supportive, non judgemental, and nice.

5. get me out

get me out Active Member

i want to die cuz people are so mean i cant take it anymore, im all alone in the world i have nothing to live for i am going to die :(

6. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

Sweetie you're not alone. No matter how hard life gets, there is always something, somewhere to live for. When you come here, when you post, you are reaching out, asking for help, and those that reply are trying to offer you that help. This place is a safe haven for people who feel like you do. You are not alone. Here you have many friends. Many friends who will help you and advise you in any way they can. YOU ARE NOT ALONE :grouphug:

7. get me out

get me out Active Member

thanks kezzie my angel *hugs*

8. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi get me out,
    I am so sorry, I hope your mood disorder improves for you. You are not a loser, and you can't help being poorly.
    Everyone is different and we all have different skills/qualities. You are not alone, and lots of people understand.
    Take care
    Kate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.