im a loser

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by soma, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soma

soma New Member

Hi all

I'm new to this forum but I've spent alle night yesterday and most of today reading a lot of threads.
    And I must say I feel really bad for all of you who suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts. Depression runs also in my family, my dad has been admitted to hospitals many times due to his depression and it has been really hard for him coming throug the dark times.
    I haven't experienced depression on my own body yet but right now I am at a really bad place in my life.It feels a bit like I'm in a big hole from where I cannot see an escape.

I'm on my fourth attempt getting an education, I have a hard time following things through. Also this time I'm close to dropping out, mostly because I have so bad social skills and feel so alone. I constantly think about what others be thinking of me and that makes me choke.

Furthermore my girlfriend just dumped me. I thought I was going to spend my entire life with her. That was a really bad blow for me and I feel so weak. I can hardly get out of my bed in the morning.

Anyway, my thoughts a circling around suicide at the moment but perhaps it's just because i feel so sorry for myself. Quite pathetic, I know. I hope tomorrow will be a brighter day. I hope also for all of you.

2. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

please dont harm yourself or try suicide for the sake of those closest to you, your family.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thanks for the hope passed our way. Thinking suicidal thoughts is just that. But let others help you and get you out of your rut. There are many here that will help you through this and it helps them too. Being dumped is a real blow but you have to use it as a learning experience and try to move on. Here's hoping tomorrow is a brighter day for you.

4. soma

soma New Member

Thank you both for your support. It means a lot to me, at least to be heard and taken seriously even if my problems seem small in comparison. I really miss my ex-girlf and that's by far the worst for me but I also tell myself that the feeling will go away. I hope so.

5. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Hi,
    These feelings will go sometimes fast sometimes slow.
    What I can promise is they pass 100%
    Break ups are often hard, if there no chance you will get back together, just look forward and not back.
    A wise old bloke once told me whilst I was crying into my beer over losing at that time "The Love of my Life"
    Don't look back at doors that have been slammed on you or you will not see the doors opening in front of you.
    Please stay safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.