I'm a loser

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by No_Angel, Jul 6, 2008.

1. No_Angel

No_Angel Member

I'm stuck in front of the Pc trying to do a homework for my classess and I can't ,I just CAN'T - i read everything ,i tried but I can't.
    I used to be a straight A student and now I can barely get a C , I was so busy with my ED that I f***ed up everything else.

Ok , I will fight with my Ed but I'm scared - what's next ?
    What if I wake up and I realize that I have nothing but my Ed , that my life is nothing but counting calories...Omg I can't accept that ,I don't want my life to be like that , but it will...and just the thought of this makes me want to eat even though I'm not hungry , and after I eat I'll have to worry about my weight instead of thinking that i suck at everything I do.

Is there a point in getting well anyway because right now I can't seem to find a reason to deal with my Ed - I'm really afraid of what will come next and that it would be horrible and won't be able to go through it.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There is a point to getting better. While your ED may consume most of your time now, it won't be like that forever. You can recover from it. It can be a viscious cycle, but it is possible. Please don't give up. :hug: