I'm a man but my body doesnt look like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get naked in front of a woman, i workout and have pretty good muscle mass, not overweight, but i have really wide hip bones, like a womens hip bones, they stick out so far and make me look like a woman. also doesnt help that even though im not overweight i have fat on my nipples like a woman as well, just my luck. because of this ill never try to get into a relationship or have sex. what i would give to have a regular mans shape like i should have. i dont care wut people say about people accepting u for the way you are, thats just not the real world. i have no motivation to do anything because of this, other things dont matter.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I doubt what you have described would matter to many women :dunno: If it would be a problem, then she simply doesnt deserve you :)

I doubt what you have described would matter to many women :dunno: If it would be a problem, then she simply doesnt deserve you :)
It would matter, i doubt any woman wants to be fucked by a muscular looking woman with a man face and penis. cuz thats wut it looks like. i cant look in the mirror, disgusts me.

Kakihara-Gumi

Happy, no matter what you look like someone will find you to their liking, hell, if I could find someone attracted to the ugly mug and scarred up/fucked up body I've got, then anyone could find someone that likes them the way they are, that is the real world.

hi happypeople

lots of people don't like the way that their body looks. its not easy to look at your own body in an objective way, especially when you instinctively don't like it. but different people like different body shapes in others. what you see and dislike will be perfect to somebody else. quite aside from that - any person with whom you would have a serious relationship with would not mind what body shape you have. they will like you as YOU. these are the people who are likely to have a long and happy relationship with you. i struggle with the way that my body looks - but my partner loves it because he loves ME as a whole...

:hug:

pisces

New Member & Antiquities Friend
Hi there,
i agree with sparkle it is hard to be objective about ones self at times and sometimes the more we fix on one thing then the bigger we think the problem is and we can get things all out of proportion, no body'e perfect and i think the truth is most people have something they're not entirely happy with,and there's got to be more than looks in any relationship because no matter who you are looks fade with time but the person doesnt,
:arms::cheekkiss:

Scum

I think we focus far more on our 'flaws' than others do.

However, I'm wondering if you have been to a doctor about this? It could be something like a simple hormone imbalance which they might be able to help correct, whixch might, in time, change those areas you have concerns about. They might tell you you are completely healthy and fine of course, but it doesn't hurt to go along, explain the situation and see if they can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00