I'm a mess

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I really want to be dead. I feel like I can't handle the smallest thing right now. Everything feels overwhelming. And it hurts so much to just breathe and get through each minute. I don't belong here. I just don't.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh i know that feeling it is hard but you do belong here okay people care for you here right please knowthat i care stay strong okay the lows will go away and soon you will feel a little better okay just hang on

3. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Yes you do belong here. On this planet, on this forum. When I get overwhelmed with things, yes, I sweat the little stuff, I call friends, the few I have or I get on this site and post whats on my mind. It helps. All I know is that to take my own life wont help anybody. My best friend has a great father. He is a good man. When I get real bad and start to break through my meds, I think to myself..."what would donald do?" A peace comes over me and I am able to stop crying and gather myself up. Anyhow, dont cash out...... keep on swimming like Dory from the movie "Finding Nemo".

4. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

thanks for the pep talk, but I just feel so alone and helpless. I don't know what to do, I just want to stop hurting so damn much. I feel utterly alone and without anyone in this world. I don't see the point of sticking around .... for what? I wish I knew.

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You have us. You have me. Im praying for you and hope you do too. We are ALL here for you. YOU have much more than you think. Joy is worth sticking around for. Thats what you were born for. It is here for you. Lets work together to remove the barriers to it and then you will be happy. PLEASE STAY HERE WHERE LOVE AND HOPE ARE REACHING OUT TO YOU!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Swimmergirl. I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting so much right now, but don't give up hope. I know it's hard not having someone to love, but be patient and someone will come along eventually. You seem like a really nice person. Please don't give up. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.